By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think that Mircrosoft...

I created this tread so that if theres any thing that you think microsoft will be doing, you can metion it here and get feed back. Also, If any one suggests it, I will make a Nintendo and Sony "Do you think..." Thread.

First question of this thread, who else believes that if the PS3 does over take the 360 in wwsales, microsoft will once again release the xbox360's sucessor a year early, like they did with 360?

Also if you wish to ask another question, make sure you contribute to one of the questions before that, and state which question you are talking in regards to.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

MICROSOFT will do a pricecut on the xbox360 this year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

too anwser you question microsoft does not look at total sales ( with nextnext gen launch in mind ), they have drawn their own destination and will get there eventually

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The PS3 will overtake the 360 this generation in sales,Despite microsofts price cut...however the next xbox will be an Enormous Success If the can manage the Hardware failure problem that they had with the 360.

__XBrawlX__ said:

I created this tread so that if theres any thing that you think microsoft will be doing, you can metion it here and get feed back. Also, If any one suggests it, I will make a Nintendo and Sony "Do you think..." Thread.

First question of this thread, who else believes that if the PS3 does over take the 360 in wwsales, microsoft will once again release the xbox360's sucessor a year early, like they did with 360?

Also if you wish to ask another question, make sure you contribute to one of the questions before that, and state which question you are talking in regards to.

No it's pretty much a given that they plan on having a long lifecycle for the 360.  If the 360 falls behind they will likely just have a price drop.  I expect though that they will have a price drop in April and it will lead to the PS3 and 360 having the same level of sales for the rest of 2008.

Around the Network

Bump

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I think MS is in this gen for the long haul, for 2 reasons. Hardware reliability for next gen, and to profit as much as they can from this one.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

goldenpp72 is right.
Microsoft is now making money with the 360
Why go put out another console that costs more than it is sold for and lose money again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Microsoft will...give up on HD-DVD?!?!

price cut on 360 as well

More game announcements, price cut, definitely a good year for MS.