By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz March Madness -- Tournament Thread -- Winner: Ocarina of Time

Yeah baby I won :) My prediction skills are amazing

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

lol, my vote made major difference .

I caused Ocarina to win as it was 18-18 until I voted making it 19-18. I simultaneously caused the thread to re-enter the 'Hot Topics' which led to RicardJulianti entering the thread and sealing the deal. Sorry guys, but Uncharted 2 is excellent too. Nice top 3, even though I never playd FF6 (not released in Europe).

Such power I got .

S.Peelman said:

I caused Ocarina to win as it was 18-18 until I voted making it 19-18. I simultaneously caused the thread to re-enter the 'Hot Topics' which led to RicardJulianti entering the thread and sealing the deal. Sorry guys, but Uncharted 2 is excellent too. Nice top 3, even though I never playd FF6 (not released in Europe).

Such power I got .

So you were the one that ripped uncharted 2 from the throne! Lol

S.Peelman said:

Such power I got .

Hey! That's me!  

In all honesty though, I am glad it was such a close result. In pretty much any other poll/list/etc Ocarina comes out on top hands down. Mad props to the top 3 though, excellent games, all of them. You really should check out FF6, there are......ways....of making that happen. 

Great winner. It totally deserves it

Around the Network

Good. If UC won it would be an unjustice to the magnificence of OoT. The fact it was so close concerns me, though. Maybe people need to return to it and realise just how good it is even today, 15 years after launch. That's what I did with both the 3DS and N64 versions recently, and you'd understand why it wins almost all of these competitions.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.