By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some help with a VC problem

Tagged games:

Alright guys I really need your help.  I just bought my first Super Nintendo Virtual Console game.  The Legend of Zelda: A Link To the Past.  I was so excited to play this game that I haven't seen or played in years.  I sat down, turned it on, but it didn't work :(.   I don't know what to do. The worst part is, it teases me, it taunts me because the music works but there is nothing on the screen.  Let me give you the facts.

FACTS:

- I've played both N64 games and Wii Ware games on my wii before

- I have a composite cable connected to my TV.

- My TV is an LG 42" LCD TV.

-When I press on the Wii home button I see the screen but it disappears once I actually try to play the game.

I tried changing the aspect ration to 4:3 thinking that might be the problem but it still didn't work.  Also my TV says no signal when I try to play it.  CAN SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?  I wants me my Zelda :(.

Around the Network

guys? Someone? A little help? :(

Had a similar problem. There is a solution where you need to press some buttons, just try google.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28899473/virtual-console-games-dont-work-on-hd-tvs

see the fourth or so post.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28899473/virtual-console-games-dont-work-on-hd-tvs

see the fourth or so post.

Thanks man, you're a life saver.