By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - hot athletic chicks

Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yea the quote trees with the overly muscular women in them, need to go. there will mod action taken for posting none athletic chicks.

dallas maybe you should make a toned hot chicks thread and muscular chicks thread. and maybe a mannish chick thread

You don't appreciate toned women? I thought that was what this thread's about. 

fit/toned yes, but this isn't even close View Post

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yea the quote trees with the overly muscular women in them, need to go. there will mod action taken for posting none athletic chicks.

dallas maybe you should make a toned hot chicks thread and muscular chicks thread. and maybe a mannish chick thread

Toned is good, muscular is another story.

I smell jealousy on you. You're just jealous that these women are stronger than you will ever be!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

They're beautiful. Like angels from heaven.

Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

my sister says you have no taste, and somethings seriously wrong with any man that like women that look like that.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

my sister says you have no taste, and somethings seriously wrong with any man that like women that look like that.

Tell your sister to open her eyes to the diverse possibilities of the female form. Also let her know that, with a few years and hard perseverence, she too could look like these goddesses.

Around the Network

Jennifer Barretta, American Billiards Player.

Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:

Tell your sister to open her eyes to the diverse possibilities of the female form. Also let her know that, with a few years and hard perseverence, she too could look like these goddesses.

she re-arranges her house by herself, prefers to fight guys because (her opinion) women can't fight, has a bone spur that she walks on from 10:00 am till 2:00 am the next morning without the foot brace her doctor stresses that she ware, or muscle relaxer she's suppose to be taking. she hobles for the most of the day in pain, so it takes a while for her to walk flatfooted.

do you really want me to tell a woman that swings before talking she should open her eyes to diverse possibilities of female form, when her second language is "you either gone chokeout, or tapout"

Trunkin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Toned is good, muscular is another story.

I smell jealousy on you. You're just jealous that these women are stronger than you will ever be!

Um no I like my women feminine, I dont like them like me. Im and athletic guy standing at six foot two inches. Im not saying they shouldnt be that way, their life is their own. No offense but a man is better off with another man if hes into that type of thing. I heard that the bigger they get the more it starts to affect their period. Im attracted to estrogen not testosterone. A toned athletic chick is fine, a muscular one is in no way attractive in my opinion, especially those that lose every bit of their genetic femininity going from a soft round jaw to a square jaw and losing their rack and ass to pounds of muscle. 

YukanaSenix said:

Dana Linn Bailey
Nina Eckert

Random Girl

Fit girls are the best girls especially if you are self into fitness/bodybuilding.
Of course there can be to much like those ugly monsters some guy posted here but this usually doesn't happen.
1st one is a Pro,2nd one is a fitnessmodel and 3rd one is a fit and well trained girl.
All 3 look amazing and this is depending on how much effort you put in what usually happens - All 3 kinds are better than fat and ugly bitches who smoke,drink,take drugs and think they are hot.And just "thin" girls which don't eat are crap too.
Fitnessgirls > all
I know there are different tastes and stuff but you can't say this isn't damn beautiful and worth to notice cause they put so much work in it.
Some guys probably feel threatened buy such girls cause they lift a lot more than they do are in such a good shape.You can't say a girl with belly fat is more attractive than this if you are viewing it from a neutral position.

I find only the last "random chick" hot. The first one looks awful! If I was taking her from behind and looked at her shoulders and back I'd feel gay xD So she's a no-no. The second one is already too much as well. The third one is on the borderline. Still, the hottest girl in the thread is this one:

She's crazy hot, just my favourite type of women. I find it hard to get her picture out of my mind xD So hottt...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Trunkin said:

she re-arranges her house by herself, prefers to fight guys because (her opinion) women can't fight, has a bone spur that she walks on from 10:00 am till 2:00 am the next morning without the foot brace her doctor stresses that she ware, or muscle relaxer she's suppose to be taking. she hobles for the most of the day in pain, so it takes a while for her to walk flatfooted.

do you really want me to tell a woman that swings before talking she should open her eyes to diverse possibilities of female form, when her second language is "you either gone chokeout, or tapout"

Holy shit dude!

One question, though: Is she buff?