By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF!!! Devil May Cry 4?

£30 is 40 €, so that seems very cheap, especially for a 360 game! Normally they're 60 €, while most Wii games are 50 €, so that's a very cheap game. How come?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Its very wierd, I believe it may be that it cost more to retailers, are there any other multiplatform games that cost more on the ps3 than on the 360?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I would say wait till it comes out at retailers. Maybe the internet is misinformed or made a typo.

that's the only multiplatform game in europe that is released £10 more on the ps3 than the 360. which is quite odd. but i'm sure there's a reason.

NJ5 said:

£30 is 40 €, so that seems very cheap, especially for a 360 game! Normally they're 60 €, while most Wii games are 50 €, so that's a very cheap game. How come?

The Official RRP for multi-platform games is £50, but they are always sold for £40 in shops. The price should be £40 for DMC4 on both consoles. But it is £30 on the 360.

It isn't a deal on a website, because all the websites have it at £10 cheaper on the 360.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

Every site I look on, it is £10 more expensive on the PS3 than on the 360 (UK).

At:

amazon.co.uk

play.com

gameplay.com

game.co.uk

it is £30 on 360 and £40 on PS3. Seriously what the f^*k is up with that. I am pissed off to the max. Wasn't it meant to be a PS3 exclusive at first? Now it is 33% more expensive on the PS3? Any reasons for this?

I noticed a similar thing for Burnout Paradise in a few stores. While online seemed the same in many, HMV (instore not online) was £45 on PS3 and £40 on 360. This was the same in Game.

In Zavvi.co.uk they were promoting the PS3 version more with banners on the security gates things and it was the same price for both (£40). But still.

I'll have to check the price of DMC4 in the stores, as they might differ as Burnout did.

Hmm, pie.

They're the same price here in the US...probably just a special deal that Capcom & MS worked out.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Chrizum said:
Here in the Netherlands, PS3 games are around €65 (sometimes €75!!!), 360 games around €60 and Wii games around €50. Price is a big factor why I don't buy a lot of games for PS3 unfortunatly...

At media markt they are all about 60 euro's. Its free record shop that is screwing us with PS3 games for 75 euro's (ratchet and uncharted)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

@ Dragonlord
Might be because the DMC is less known to the xbox public.

[

I played the demo and it wasn't very good anyways...save up the mula for Killzone 2.