By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Draw your favorite character in MS Paint

Ugh. Started off as Tifa, but ended up as something else completely.

Around the Network

Very nice MS Paint Mario, Bruxel! You inspired me to try to use MS Paint like I use Photoshop.

I just replayed Halo 2 on PC to add the achievments to my Xbox Live account. I've had Halo on the brain ever since Halo 4 came out.

Anyway, he's what I came up with.

I decided to go with a joke for the fun of it.

kain_kusanagi said:

Very nice MS Paint Mario, Bruxel! You inspired me to try to use MS Paint like I use Photoshop.

I just replayed Halo 2 on PC to add the achievments to my Xbox Live account. I've had Halo on the brain ever since Halo 4 came out.

Damn thats some skill... I wish i could draw like that...

Ok so here's another one...

UnitSmiley said:

I have to admit you are pretty good with this XD  That is very good.  I would have never expected people to be so good with MS Paint

Around the Network

Paint skills...yeaaaaaah.

JayWood2010 said:
UnitSmiley said:

I have to admit you are pretty good with this XD  That is very good.  I would have never expected people to be so good with MS Paint

Ha thanks. I wish I had photoshop. Oohhh or one of those computers where you can draw on the screen with a stylus. If I did I'd like to mess around with flash videos. Hmmm, maybe someday.

UnitSmiley said:
JayWood2010 said:
UnitSmiley said:

Ha thanks. I wish I had photoshop. Oohhh or one of those computers where you can draw on the screen with a stylus. If I did I'd like to mess around with flash videos. Hmmm, maybe someday.

With Windows 8 and touchscreen you can probably find some programs like that.  I dont know how you feel about W8 but they might have something if you do like it or have it.

Mmmm....

I tried... I seriously tried...

huiii said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Damn thats some skill... I wish i could draw like that...

Thanks. This is the first time I've used my new Tablet and Pen with MS Paint. I can't say MS Paint is something I'll use seriously in the future. But it is kind of fun see what you can pull off with such a limited tool.

I used to only use MS paint for simple pixel art, like these: