By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happened to gaming forums?

Well I dont know about others but I have a lot going on in my life at the moment ( however with spring break i have a little more free time atm). However i do get on here while im at work which is 40 hours a week. Good place to waste time. Forums are filled with loyalists so people will clash constantly. Just poke them a little bit, they are funny and annoying at the same time.

Games that I have played in the last two months

Halo 4
The Witcher 2
Ni No Kuni
trials Revolution
Fable III
Banjo Tooie
Mark of the Ninja
FEZ
Spelunky

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Jumpin said:
JoeTheBro said:
The internet has become even more mainstream. As this happens the maturity level is bound to decrease. With faster computers and smartphones it takes almost zero effort to put your opinions online.

You obviously weren't on the Internet in the 90's. Everyone was calling everyone fags in every second post.

Also, you got a lot of "How r u?" and "lol wtf! Roftlamaoaoa."

Sounds like the good old Prodigy, AOL, and Compuserve days.

Pretty much back to the BBS days, and everyone wanted to know a/s/l. Then spammed with images from rotten.com and things like tub girl.

Ha! If anything, the Internet has matured tremendously =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

pezus said:
Otakumegane said:
pezus said:

They "only have so much" yet the thread is one of the largest thread on this website. Clearly they have a lot to talk about, or they like to talk about nothing.

Pretty sure 10000 of those posts are either secret trolling  or replys to trolls.

You've read through the thread? I am honestly surprised you would say that. That thread is one of the most civilized threads on the chartz.

He obviously hasn't read through it or else he wouldn't b so ill-informed

Maybe if some people spent less time complaining and spent more time fostering discussions about games there would be more discussion about games

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!