By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
I would support lynches of astro or radish

This is after he votes Nacho.
FF- explain?

Simple:  I was willing to support lynches of those two, but nacho was still a lynch I was also willing to support.  Which, at the time, I was doing actively.  Then I was gone for the final Yoshi/radish push. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
How are the scum going to kill us if we are all still in town together? Everyone will be able to see them! Thus, Prof's games is flawed. No deaths should be allowed. :P

I don't quite remember why I quoted this, but I did, so I'm going to reply, dammit! 

The only thing I can think of is, I don't know what even prompted this comment at all.  Even as a joke, I have no idea what brought it on.  So if SM128 would care to share, I'd appreciate it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

nen-suer said:
Well I guess I'll watch over you at least for tonight Radish.
And the Doc must protect me of course......and just in case we have a Mafia hitman the bodyguard too.

Ah yes, for this one I was going to say, you had better not be really about to announce your watch target in advance to mafia!  And he didn't.  Good job. 

DarkThanatos said:

Didn't need to be done. I'd made my opinion on the matter clear, and if'd voted Yoshiya then no-one would have changed anything and thus not exposing themselves as scummy.

Honestly, if I was scummates with Yoshiya do you not think I'd have made damn sure I was on that lynch with the evidence easy to display before the world?

I thought his reasoning was specious but obviously events have made this discussion obselete. 

spurgeonryan said:
So rol.
Oh wait, happy seems to be town from what I gathered from last night.
Rol...what were you doing "behind" he scenes last night.
Wanna have a moment to think of something?
Noctis and rol partners? Hasn't rol buddies him and defended him this game? Or was that linkz?
Another reason why noctis cant be trusts.

I seriously want this explained after dawn -- no need to give mafia any more information than necessary ... but if you think town power roles could benefit from your "wisdom" more than it would help scum, then feel free. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Rol in that no one else should vote Nacho until he has had a chance to give a defence, despite being likely to be fabricated.

I don't see things that way anymore due to nacho's post. We are looking at a case where it's clear that either nen or nacho is a liar. The discrepancy between their statements can't be explained with a bus driver messing things up.

nen claims that he and nacho targeted hatmoza.
nacho claims that he didn't target hatmoza.

If there was a busdriver switch between hatmoza and nacho's supposedly different target, then nen shouldn't have seen nacho. Between nen and nacho, one is a liar and we must lynch to get confirmation on who it is. nen has already laid out the reasons why he is more trustworthy than nacho, so it should be pretty clear who we are going to lynch. Especially because nacho's defense didn't amount to more than buying himself more time.

Also, waiting for nacho's defense wasn't the only reason why I said that things shouldn't be rushed too much. There's DT and this poison thing, plus his implication that he got some info due to his role. While this information might out a town power role (and thus shouldn't be revealed), DT could at least claim his role, so we can check if a poison doctor (if he exists) should even bother to save him. For all we know, DT could be a poisoned scum. If he roleclaims, we could check the validity of his towniness. I have my doubts about the whole poisoning anyway.

@nen: YesterDay I voted nacho solely for the reason to get him to post, just like I voted zero right before him. When you reread the posts from yesterDay, it should be clear what linkz and I were doing.

There is also the fact that, as a Watcher, nen should have seen the bus driver as well, but reported that nacho was hatmoza's one and only visitor. 

spurgeonryan said:
1. No. That is just one reason. Why would he only mention Mt zehbor back then? Also if he is scum and has not post this whole time he should be banned d from any games. Also! He was in that thread saying he was leaving the fucking site! If he was scum h would not justleave. Prof would know in the mafia Qt, and would have mod killed him or tried to replace.

In fact it is rddiculous Prof has not made a decision on him o zehbor yet.

2. Is that clear enough for you? Want me to spoon feed you as well?

1. At last!!!! you answred. It's pretty isn't? That's is the only thing I want. We wouldn't have gone many posts, if you just answered like this in the first place. 

Answering question is easy spurge refusing to answer let people think you are hiding something and it shows you are being hesitant. 

2. Useless insults. 

spurgeonryan said:

Noctis you are not reading this game.

If you do not udlnderstand what I am saying this time you are not town. Enough is enough. Playing the "not being clear, don't understand, making no sense card" has worn out with you.

I have made my list. Just revenge vote me because you are on it. Go back and you will see it about every 50 posts. Sorry if I do not want to re-post what I have writter over and over again. Not a scum tell. You are a scum tell or just playing bad.

Revenge vote. lol.

If this a day phase I would have voted you already. 

If you think I am scum don't wait for others to vote for me ok? Push me and I will welcome it.

Stefl1504 said:
Should I vote, or should we wait for his defense?

I forgot you were even playing. You should post some usless posts here and there once in a while..

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
Some thoughts:

HappyD: Is ignoring the big elephant in the room which is weird considering how loud he usually is.

Which elephant in the room, the one that's called

vote: Nacho

Everyone was talking about Nacho and my results, but you kep quoting and responding to some small stuff.

It was like your confused and dont know what to do....I'm guesing Nacho said that you shut-up and font interfere until he thinks

a way to get out of this mess.

You are BY FAR the most scummy guy on day 2......so far.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DarkThanatos said:
Fuck you radish hammering, if there is no night poison doc.
I'm the fucking cop anD got an innocent scan on rol

Well crap, glad I was right about you and I dont know why people thought you were scum D1.

Strange that'd you scn Rol and not Linkz tho :/

DarkThanatos said:
Hatz being* ^^

Reason I chose Rol? Constant flip flopping and random votes. Dodgy and not really pro-town play. Linkz was the obvious choice and in case of bus-driver or him being godfather- I saw the really scummy last vote change guarenteed suspicion on him as almost a dare for the cop to scan him- confidence from a godfather move to clear himself as town early.

Het thats how Rol town plays, but your reasons for not scanining Linkz are good.

DarkThanatos said:
If I do die tonight, which given the circumstances for me to survive are highly limited- Yoshiya is the person I think should be lynched- as he should'be yesterday.
Radish is distinctly less pro-town in my eyes now. To be honest, I think Radish is deliberately executing Nacho because that's the kind of person Radish is. (As your friend I'm entitled to call you a compete ass) still his play today makes he think he is definately a poison/killing role, and radish is a terrible judge of character and shouldn't be trusted with such a role. Hopefully one of the scum teams(if there's two) or(if not) the vig will take him out just to limit the damage.

Look at who Nacho interacted with, look not for the whom he said was scum and town but how e went about it. If he said was "likely town" then treat the likely player as scummy, similarly for "likely scum" definately town and definately scum are not the same team as Nacho.

No, thats Radish just being Radish.

I still believe that no way a scum would have an unlynchable ability ...if if Proff is a big troll lets not forget he consulted

Trucks on th

DarkThanatos said:
RolStoppable said:
The game has come to a halt. At this point I don't mind if someone hammers nacho, because he still hasn't shown up yet (it's past morning everywhere in the USA now). Plus based on the evidence, there's not much of a reason to keep waiting. I don't think anyone expects a defense that will make us reconsider and since we can talk during Night, there's no real harm in ending the Day early either.

I very much dislike this post. Even with my scan, perhaps you are the godfather- or perhaps I am the always scans town cop. Godfathers are very common now... 

Why do you want the day to end without my claim- especially when I said I had information and was likely going to die? Maybe you thought I had something on you? 

Rol today acted abit scummy, the moment I said I have a juicy info hi's game was off and he never recovered

Trucks hates mafia buss drives and most importantly you are only a 2-shot cop. That means every scan you make will

most definitely yield you good results so even the possiblity that Rol is a SK who is scaned inoccent is remotly unlikely imo.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DarkThanatos said:
I'm calling Zero as scum as well.

I think the same too.

Him and HappyD gave me the biggest red flags today.

other thoughts:

I hate the watcher role, the tracker follow who thinks is scum but the watcher has to guess the scum's targets >_>

We still need a replacment for that player who is not playing (no not FF that other guy who didntb post yet)

Our doc was two shot so we probably have a nurse if so I call dibs :D