By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
We have heard that song and dance many times before nacho. Scum has no reason to risk their life on you. They obviously used their scanne on hatmoza to find out what he is. He was the wild card and they wantd to feel safe. H turned out to he lurking doctor that failed on a large scale last night, if he was even still playing.

Anyone amazed that Rol has not mentioned my remarked about him, besides baiting me and getting grumpy.

None of you other town had any reads but nen and myself? What a bunch of worthless roles you must have. Or bad decision making skillz this game.

Happyd.....you still have no substance in your posts at all. What did you tell us after being away for 1-3 days?

@ nacho

When faced with being lynched, you can post no more than2-3 times in several days. Listen to me town. Like usual, the longer we wait, the more poison nacho will spit at us. Right now he is talking g in the quick topic with his buddies figuring ut what's to say.

Have to agree with the spurge here that there's a very real chance that this cant' post now, have to go through the posts later song from Nacho is a weak stall to get scum together and build a defense.

Of course, since several people here seem to think I am scum maybe I shouldn't say it, but it is what it is. Anything that nacho comes back with has to be regarded  as very likely put together by the whole scum team.

I think that if you have time to write what Nacho did, you also have time to role claim or give at least something for town to think about.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:

Why are you so confident that not only is their an SK, but he is the poisoner in this game?

Why aren't you? DT claims to be poisoned. Poisoner is a SK role, although there is a very slight chance poisoner can be vigilante... However, the former is usually the case and the latter is very rare.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

happydolphin said:
Am I dead yet?

What's up with the weird question?

Nintendo still doomed?

It seems I was right about Nacho after all.

Maybe mafia have a ninja or bus driver, but Prof hates bus drivers.

I trust Nen and I trust my instincts, so I will be voting Nacho after he has time to talk.

Nintendo still doomed?

happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

1.  I dispute that.
2.  This is the first time in a while I've heard complaints about my post content instead of my post count.  Do you think others agree with you? 
3.  In refutation, I point to happy's complaint that my vote on Nacho "came out of nowhere". 

So you're blatantly ignoring my posts then, yeah? Good to know.

Still haven't caught up, due to being slightly busy but also procrastinating, with a hefty dose of "omg so many posts".  But I will answer this blue before all the rest of the stuff I'm building up. 

Do you deny you said words to that effect?*  In what way am I "ignoring your posts"? 

*If so, please remind me of the page number @50 (or @other and I'll convert) where this is coming from so I can revisit and review the evidence for myself. 

P.S.  When I wake up it will (still) be Saturday and I will TOTALLY catch up and give thoughts, other responses, etc. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
I have a lot of rereading to do, but I don't really have a whole lot of time to do it right now. I see that nen claimed that I targeted hatmoza, which is a blatant lie. I'm guessing he's scum who wants to shut me up quickly, so don't play into his demands and give me time to catch up tomorrow. I am going to be at the library early in the morning tomorrow (hopefully), and I will take my time solidifying my reads and get something good to post. DO NOT LYNCH ME BEFORE THEN. If scum want to sacrifice one of their own to take me out, I'm going to make them hurt for it.

Bitch Plz, why would a scum fake claim a major role like mine and have the town trust him just to sacrfice himself to have you lynched?

I thought you were a good player! And what do you mean "wait for me to prepare aproper defense and a role claim"

before lynching me!

If there was any small chance that you are inoccent it gone with this post of yours.

Sure mafia could have a Ninja like Mario said, but you are experinced enough to realize you can't get out of this mess

without role claiming

and giving a really good explniation why were you doing at Hat house....but you panicked (understandbly).

I mean the moment you went online you had to post becouse it will make you a sure scum if you don't, but I think you should've

taken a risk instead of "plz wait for me to discuss this matter with my guys in the quick topic )

I'll be checking the vote progress today (speed and reasons) and compare it to your near lynch on day1.....

lets see if we can link you with some other players.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

Why are you so confident that not only is their an SK, but he is the poisoner in this game?

Why aren't you? DT claims to be poisoned. Poisoner is a SK role, although there is a very slight chance poisoner can be vigilante... However, the former is usually the case and the latter is very rare.

I may be remembering incorrectly but all my experience of a poisoner has been that it was a mafia role, normally as a one-shot additional kill. That's why it I'm not willing to accept that we have a poison SK just because there has been a poisoning and am still thinking about the possibility of it being an additional mafia kill.

Also, I see Nen really was holding onto some juicy information.

Vote: Nacho

How many votes does Nacho have? And who has not voted yet?

18 players left, 10 votes to lynch
Players who voted for nacho:

Nen, Rol, Spurg, Bong, Benao, Astro, Noctis, Yoshi (Nacho is at L-2 at this point)

Players who didnt vote yet.
Mario, Seth, MT Zehvor, FF, Zero, sefl, Radish, DT, HappyD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I agree with Rol in that no one else should vote Nacho until he has had a chance to give a defence, despite being likely to be fabricated.