By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

RolStoppable said:
benao87 said:

Can't I be nice?

The bigger concern is that you didn't ask spurge a counterquestion. It's a little bit odd.

No need to, I have no further interest in spurge at the moment. Not with the information available. He is not town in my mind, tho.

Around the Network

Vote: Nacho
Now lets see who else could be scum

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Am I dead yet?

I didn't really mean that scum skims seriously, it's a humorous reference back to the rather pointless debate about that a few hundred posts ago.

As for reading you, I am having a hard time of it. You seem to get genuinely upset when people suspect you of scum, and apparently the last game you got shafted or done wrong somehow that caused quite a flair up (if it's true as someone said a long time ago that you requested a ban after a game of mafia). I have flipped on you in my mind from scum to town a couple of times. Really not sure at this point.

Also, the game has shown me so far that any of my reads that have been confirmed have been wrong, perhaps with the exception of Radish. So perhaps it would be better for you if I get a scum read on you.

spurgeonryan said:
Why even play?^

What part of v/la did you not get? Lol I have been swamped with work this week... anyone else here done a 5-hour meeting marathon and a 13-hour shift straight the same day, non-stop?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

1.  I dispute that.
2.  This is the first time in a while I've heard complaints about my post content instead of my post count.  Do you think others agree with you? 
3.  In refutation, I point to happy's complaint that my vote on Nacho "came out of nowhere". 

So you're blatantly ignoring my posts then, yeah? Good to know.

spurgeonryan said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
So...someone actually said they were voting radish because of his suspicious flip flopping, yet hey say nothing to Rols suspicious flip flopping all game..........

Why do you think that my repeated changes in votes are suspicious?

Why are you acting like it is not? Scum vibe number one for this hour from you. Saying something that does not really make sense when pushed a little.

Also, I agree with pretty much none of nachos lynch candidate. Does not mean he is scum, but if he is totally wrong then he is very bad at his job. Supposedly he is some great player that happyd brought over from another site. So if all of his lynch candidates end ho being wrong that would mean he is not? Although scum would be dumb to no have at least one of his scum buddies in there.

At whoever asked me about going the no lynch route, I explained it I thought, maybe you just want to play dumb. Ok. duh because of the millions of flip voting, and players who seek to have votes on them quicker than ioi can say "bobs your uncle"!

@bold. depends if he is town or not :P

I have a lot of rereading to do, but I don't really have a whole lot of time to do it right now. I see that nen claimed that I targeted hatmoza, which is a blatant lie. I'm guessing he's scum who wants to shut me up quickly, so don't play into his demands and give me time to catch up tomorrow. I am going to be at the library early in the morning tomorrow (hopefully), and I will take my time solidifying my reads and get something good to post. DO NOT LYNCH ME BEFORE THEN. If scum want to sacrifice one of their own to take me out, I'm going to make them hurt for it.

Vote: Nacho

Votals please.

spurgeonryan said:
1. Flip flopping, lurking, being strange.

2. Noctis, why in the hell would I push for a Seth replacement over and over again in this thread? Did you forget that we have something called PM's? Or what about scum having a quick topic to beg Prof? As usual you make abut as much sense as I did my first 10 games.

3. I was obviously saying my reasons for why I thought Seth "was town.

That is what spurgspryaj calls twisting words.

4. You do not even know sethsk alignment and that is yurt reason for me Being scum? Here, I have a reason as well. The sky is blue! If anyone believes that then they are fools.

1. Where's the flip flopping spurge?

2. So you can gain townie points for caring? It's very simple isn't it?

3. Can you post it again?

4.Of course I don't I am town then how can you easily tell that he is town then?