By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Well most of the players wont be online until later so lets wait until I reveal my info.
But my current thoughts:

*DT is poisoned (when will you die exactly if you don't mind me asking ?
The SK probably suspected him the most and believed he was mafia (good for us if that's true)
*Now that we have SK in the mix and I don't know why, but I suspect Rol right now.
* Doc is dead and he was only two shot, that probably means we have more than one protective
role maybe a town buss driver (or a nurse)
*I'll assume we have a vigilant and not a 2nd Mafia team because that's easier to process and makes more sense.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I also have some info. Not really so juicy- unless it combines with your own nen.

But I would say I am not surprised Hatz was two-shot. That seems to be a trend at the moment.

You are aware that you are dead tonight right Nen?
Likely myself too from poison.

Prof didnt tell me how long my poison lasts

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Catching up at the moment. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I was doing Kendo and homework after school so I didn't have time to come on. I have some comments to make already but I've still got 200+ posts to catch up on so I'll make them all at the same time (that way I know my points haven't already been addressed)

Ah crap, now I have to speed up my catching up. I was being lazy because it was night.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DarkThanatos said:
I also have some info. Not really so juicy- unless it combines with your own nen.

But I would say I am not surprised Hatz was two-shot. That seems to be a trend at the moment.

You are aware that you are dead tonight right Nen?
Likely myself too from poison.

Prof didnt tell me how long my poison lasts

I see, that makes me feel better about....and you should ask prof about your ETD (like ETA get it)  becouse we need to know.

Also all hope is not lost for you coze we may have a poison doctor.

I'm....... yeah I'm probably screwed, but I still have hope in other protective roles.

As for my juicy info lets say we have a sure scum lynch for tonight :D

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Awesome.

If i was to guess at what happened last night with what we know.

I'd say Radish is a 3rd party SK/Poisoner or a Vigilante because of his unlynchable aspect.
If he is the poisoner it would mean he bit the hand that fed him (i was showing support for him) in an attempt to hide the fact he is poisoner. I did that as scum a few rounds back where Prof was certain i was town, so we killed him. Didn't really work out well for us in the end, but oh well.

DarkThanatos said:
Awesome.

If i was to guess at what happened last night with what we know.

I'd say Radish is a 3rd party SK/Poisoner or a Vigilante because of his unlynchable aspect.
If he is the poisoner it would mean he bit the hand that fed him (i was showing support for him) in an attempt to hide the fact he is poisoner. I did that as scum a few rounds back where Prof was certain i was town, so we killed him. Didn't really work out well for us in the end, but oh well.

Really? I think making any kind of scum unlynchable is extremly unlikley and even more unlikely to give this ability to a strong town role like the vig.

Radish is 99% town and even more so in my eyes after the effort he put into making cases to prevent his lynch (scum radish gives up easily).

Finding the SK should be easir for the mafia team.....maybe they'll help us in that area.

RolStoppable said:

linkz and hatmoza dead town, DT (supposedly) poisoned, nen alive and (apparently) not blocked.

Town recruiter should equal mason recruiter. If it does, it opens the possibility that linkz died because the person he tried to recruit is scum. That would be an additional explanation for his death, but at the moment it's hard to say what happened last Night.

hatmoza was, like nen pointed out, a logical choice for a scum kill.

DT claiming he got poisoned is either a lie or it was done by an SK based on the assumption that he is mafia. Either way, it doesn't bode well for him.

@DT: What do you think of linkz now that we know his alignment? I consider the possibility that you are simply incompetent town like in all the other games I played with you, but that's pretty much your only saving grace at the moment.

My opinion of Linkz now is that he is an arrogant dead townie obviously. 

Rol, fortunately for town (or unfortunately depending on which way you look at it) I no longer consider you on my scumspects at least not for the moment. Which makes you a townie who has voted for every lynch train you can get your hands on seemingly uncaring on whether they are scummy or not. I have seen no real contribution to the game from you thus far apart from making up the numbers on lynches so perhaps look to yourself before you make an incompetant town comment. 

On the note of incompetence - What makes you think I am scum Rol?

nen-suer said:

Really? I think making any kind of scum unlynchable is extremly unlikley and even more unlikely to give this ability to a strong town role like the vig.

Radish is 99% town and even more so in my eyes after the effort he put into making cases to prevent his lynch (scum radish gives up easily).

Finding the SK should be easir for the mafia team.....maybe they'll help us in that area.

On the contrary, I think a 1-shot unlynchable third party is quite balanced, and that is what i am assuming on. 
Third party roles are notoriously difficult to win with so it makes it slightly less difficult.

Radish may be a third party survivor. Just because he is third party doesn't mean he is anti-town. 

Good job Nen.

Having a 2 shot doctor seems sort of odd. I'm guessing we have a body guard this round to compensate for that. Also, if our doctor is 2 shot then does that mean our cop is two shot as well? SK picked a good target; hopefully DT flips scum since it is too late to save him now. It wouldn't be fair to the SK if he could be saved. Now, we either have two mafia teams or one big team and a vigilante. Honestly, both were good choices to kill if you were mafia. I remember last game we had two mafia they killed the same people two days in a row. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089