By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

RolStoppable said:

nen-suer said:

Maybe I should watch over one of the new players  some of them showed very promising way of thinking.

I thought you knew how the game is played. Just like there's an unwritten rule that we don't lynch newbies on Day 1 unless they undoubtedly deserve it, there's also an unwritten rule that newbies don't get killed on Night 1. The reasoning is the same for both: We want newbies to play another round and the game starts to get more interesting from Day 2 onwards, so they are allowed to live for at least that long. You won't catch a killer by watching over a newbie toNight.

That way of thinking is exactly why I want to watch over the boys.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:

Any reasonable explanation why Linkz would pull the trigger on someone he minutes earlier had said was likely town?

coze he's scum ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Bong Lover said:

Any reasonable explanation why Linkz would pull the trigger on someone he minutes earlier had said was likely town?

coze he's scum ?

That's the feeling I got, how do you feel about Rol's explanation of how it's actiually a benefit to town?

I am open to the fact that other players might value guaranteed information above saving a probable town, though I am not sure I agree with it.

spurgeonryan said:
Rols explanation feels sound. Final fan or trucks are usually the ones to confirm those type of things. You gotta know the roles well.

But that leads us back to linkz. Did he do it because he hates no lynches? Does he actually think that anyone other than Rol would remember such a thing? Why did he lie all game to us about radish and then vote him at the end?
With linkz it is never as simple as rol put it. Or protected him about.

Linkz did say early on that a quick no lynch/policy lynch is what scum wants.

spurgeonryan said:
So then he is saying rol early in was playing like scum?

Also why the tricks? Hy wait to the last minute? He could have voted, then if anyone unvoted we would have an even bigger suspect. Now we have to wonder what the hell linkz problem is and still know nothing.

bolded: Yes, and Radish as well ...

Yes indeed, why wait til the last minute and then lynch who he wanted, he obviously had set it up a long time before hand when he told you to not change your vote so he would have the opportunity to pull the switcharoo. If he is town, I'm not a fan of that kind of behavior.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Because when all os said and done, h also Says he is the only one who can read radish. Why vote him? Especially with slew of yaoshia votes? Radish protection? Or just because linkz is scum? Either way, if he is town that just causes more confusion. Which I doubt pro linkz would do, even if he can talk his way out of it.

If he really says he can read Radishhead, and agreed to a read that Radish is town, he basically went ahead and knowingly killed a town player, and saved a player that had a much more convincing case put up against them than there was ever built against Radish. So basically he was willing to kill town over taking the risk of losing a power role and for the opportunity to gather information.

If Rols explanation is close to the truth it is at best very defensive.

Also, let's not forget that the lynching could not have happened without you. There were two player active at the end of the Day who voted to have Radish lynched, you and Linkz.

And as luck will have it we can look forward to a thorough read on Spurge from Radish toNight like he promised he would do if he survived to the night.

Oh right, I forgot about that - I'll do a SUPER SPURGE ANALYSIS

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Thanks for showing once your name was mentioned radish! ^_^

Lets not forget bong, that it took more than two to lynch. Radish was going no sure with my vote and I even offered to take it off to see if linkz decision making skillz could be trusted this game.

It did, but most of the votes came from peopel who were not active and who had not seen Radish's case against yoshiya.

spurgeonryan said:
They did not see or did not post? They knew when the deadline was, and cases like that are made all the time. Radish will donate read on sch of his suspects. Does that mean radish is 100 percent right just because he links some posts? Should we not lynch Mario and then yoshia right away? If you trust radish so much? Who could not even tell us that we would waste a lunch on him or even hint to us.... what did it gain us? Dos his role do anything else?

That is true that they might have lurked, but I would expect yoshiya to at least make an apparence if he was watching the hard push on him. The two other votes were HappyDolphin and hatmoza. Hatmoza with extended lurking, of course not a good sign, do you think Happy Dolphin was lurking as well?

Right now I tend to think Rols explanation of why a one shot (as claimed) bullet proof role is likely town, that doesn't mean Radish reads are 100% but I do think he's town and that there is scum at work behind his lynch.

Anyhow, as for Radish role, I guess he could have several 1 shot capabilities or perhaps he's not completely truthful when he claims he is only 1 x bulletproof or perhaps he is now nothing but vanilla town.