By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

I dare anyone to read the last 50 posts or so of the Day and explain how DT is town.

Around the Network

Feel free to post pics of samus at night, and pm me or trucks any night actions you might have.

Linkzmax said:
I dare anyone to read the last 50 posts or so of the Day and explain how DT is town.

All he really did was defend Zero, Yoshiya, and Radhish. He then proceeds to say he will vote for either Yoshiya or Radish.

Defending his own scum mates, or defending innocent town because he KNOWS they are town. I see what you mean.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:

Maybe cos you have yet to mention him??.

Even on your list you bypassed him completely..

Why did i get added to your scum list but not DT??.

I haven't mentioned a lot of people. Why don't you link them to me as well. It is a big game. I obviously can't talk about everybody.

I mentioned everybody on my original list.

Good point. You are both scum.

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:

He never defended me, have you been keeping up??.

Fine. He defended Yoshiya and Radish and then said he would vote for on of them. At the same time, he called you scum but doesn't want to vote for you. Which is what scum usually do. They like to cast suspicion on each other so it looks like they are actually scum hunting.

zero129 said:

Good point now just like with DT i am now 90% sure you are also scum and his scum buddy.

So far my scum list is DT, Yoshi and Mario.

I am 100% sure you are wrong about me. 100% beats 90% so you lose. Nice try though.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Congratulations town - you've already used up your one safety net from mislynching me.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'd be lying if said I thoroughly read the last...259 posts.
So you guys went with radish after all.....surprise of the century right there >_>

Oh and looks like radish withheld some information to teach us a lesson? ok now I wanna kill him.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:
Congratulations town - you've already used up your one safety net from mislynching me.

So you're an X-shot Governor right ? Good thing you can target yourself i guess.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

So you're an X-shot Governor right ? Good thing you can target yourself i guess.

1-shot unlynchable

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

1-shot unlynchable

You should've claimed X-shot deathproof you doofus.... and have the mafia scared to even night kill you XD