By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
Town lies plenty for Both town and scum as well. By the way. "Where did you hear that saying from, bong?" Was it in this thread?

I made it up. It comes from a place where I read that anyone who is caught lying should be policy lynced immidiately. It was just a joke anyways.

Around the Network

so spurgeonryan, did you answer my question why you are so sure Seth is not scum? I don't think you did for whatever reason, but I am holding out for the slim possibility that you're so incoherent that you answered and I just didn't understand that you did.

First things first.

Unvote

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

As for stefl.....lets just you guys finally get wht I was pissed the moment he claimed. 

You've been pretty non-existant since your claim yourself.

False, I was just very active before my claim. Not to mention the situation for my role calim was totally diffrent.

Also look around...its very normal for posts to slow down at the end of long mafia days like this one and it wasn't just me.

Man its must be killing you after you came this close to lynch me

Want me gone ? Better target me with a night kill like proper scum would.

No, regardless of your activity pre=claim, since then you've pretty much just popped in here and there to keep pointing your finger at me. Yes, the circumstances were different, but you're both doing squat. Just because almost everyone is part of the problem doesn't make it okay.

I didn't hear it anywhere, I made the quote up.

And you've answered twice you say, but I don't understand where and what you said. I've heard others refer to your meta as unreadable, incoherent, and generally difficult to understand so perhaps this is just normal behavior for you.

Around the Network

Just dropping in before the Day ends. I'm unlikely to be around much after this before the Night starts so if you have any questions to ask me.

Also, having read the posts over the last few hours, I'm still fine with lynching Radishhead, he seems to be clawing desperately now for people to go after someone he seems to have a vendetta against (look at how quickly he went after Mario in the last game as well).

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
I only played with Nacho once I think.
He was scum and was lynched day 1. He was pushing the town to lynch day one for the same reasons
he said in this game.

Your memory fails you again. You've never played with Nacho.(unless it was elsewhere) He's never been scum here. He's never been lynched here.

Nah, I remember playing with him......maybe he was a replacement player? 

Yes I'm sure. He even had the same avatar he has now and was lynched.

Had a friend here (stefl) who said he he's great player. I think it was his first game here.

Every game Nacho's been in:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148664 47-Town Watcher-Killed Night 2
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286 50-Town Vanilla-Killed Night 1
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152029 51-Town (Not sure of role)-Won while alive!
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153221 52-Town Role Cop-Killed Night 2
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154774 53-Town Tracker-Killed Night 1

You were in none of these games.

He only has 174 posts, see for yourself http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/99757/nachomamma8/posts/all/1/#content

spurgeonryan said:
So Bong. Would I be far out in left field if I said you were scum? Would you tell me if you were?

Rols responses have taken him off my scum list. Not as high up I should clarify. Wince I always think everyone is scum, I just use a scale for scummines. Less equals.....well you all get the picture.

Despite being quite new at mafia, I hope I would at least be able to not tell anyone outright if I were scum and they asked.

I find it pretty pointless to answer your question, but yes, you would be wrong if you said I was scum.

By your own and others claim you have good intuition when it comes to mafia games, do you think I am scum?

Nachomamma8 said:

my computer died while i was reading. I disagree that I haven't been posting a lot, though. I only check this site about once a day, but when I do, I end up posting walls and writing a fair amount.
but since you posted 10 minutes ago, you can actually say why i am scum!

As you say, your posts are usually packed with content. I don't think it would be too hard to fake as scum, but you are consistent at least.

I know this was originally directed at Rol, but I voted in hopes to hear more from you. I'm happy you obliged.

benao87 said:
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

What list? Nen's pro-town or lynching votes? If it's the latter, I did not, but I was very active to close was he getting to the lynch, as most of us should've been. I just counted the votes in the vote summary made later by truckosaurus.

I can't really tell you something about hatmoza, besides my early impressions (that now I think were premature), he have only been playing a "I'm usually like this, so I'm town/not scum", I don't know his style, and haven't been in the previous games so I can't really read him.

Nacho on the other hand questioned my "no-lynch" thing, and was quite agressive at the beggining, which could've been read as a dodgy move, but he did provide some info to back his arguments. Still, there is something about him that doesn't 'click', it may be just that I didn't liked how he treated me like a noob. I don't have him in my scum list, but I'm following his posts closely.

Still, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, and happyd logged off. It's quite late around here too, so this will be my last post from today. Any further query will be replied tomorrow.

Btw, why do you guys spell "toDay"?

Okay then. Since you voted me for being quite vocal about nen, what do you make of the people that were more subtle in their votes? Is that a town tell?

I'm pretty sure that at least one or two scum players was supporting nen's lynching, but exactly due to their mor subtle position is hard to get tells, either scum or town. Being subtle for me, does not necesarily means that they are town, actually, I'd say that a town player (at least veteran ones) would not be subtle as they don't need to avoid giving evidence of their role.

Nachomamma8 said:
benao87 said:

Not at all. Both town and scum can be lazy. It's just that what I felt over the weekend with all the nen lynching.

then why is Linkz scum for trying hard?

I saw a bandwagon against nen, and one person actively supporting his position for the lynching, so yeah, actively supporting a lynching that I didn't saw with good intentions is a scum tell for me.

This indicates that your suspicion of me is not because I was the most vocal person pushing for nen, but because you disagreed with the case altogether. Correct?