|(| | )|
||mantlepiecek||tabaha||haxton||Trucks||-||-||-||-||Town||Stuff, the Chinatown kid||Flavor Cop|
|15||A BAD CLOWN||Trucks||hatmoza||-||-||-||Town||Krypto||Vanilla|
|16||Radishhead||tabaha||hatmoza||-||Mafia||Lex Luthor||Role Cop|
|17||HaxtonFale||mantle||-||-||-||-||-||Town||Robin (III - Tim Drake)||Vanilla|
|18||Final-Fan||tabaha||DarkT||Radish||Mafia||Magneto||2X-shot Bus Driver|
|19||hatmoza||tabaha||Trucks||miz||-||-||-||Serial Killer||Victor Zsasz||Bulletproof|
Table courtesy of Stefl*
Somewhere in the Sahara desert, Earth
*Radio transmission begins* Ladies and gentlemen, you're this week's entertainment! I have gathered you here to teach you a little about this thing I like to call...chaos . "But, mysterious person in the radio, my little brain can't comprehend such a complicated word. What are you going on about?" you petty little boys and girls might ask. Well, you're here to find out, aren't you? By the end of the week, all of you are going to know the meaning of that word as well as the back of your teeny little hands. The clock is ticking and your mentors aren't growing any younger. Over and out. Heeehehehahaahahahuuaaaaa *click*
Our heroes were confused. They had woken abruptly at the sound of that voice. Some of them, but not all, knew who was on the other side of that transmission. Did he say there were others trapped in this place? Why were they brought here? They felt weak, like something was holding them back and draining their powers. But, despite everything, they could all spot the big green question marked boxes right in front of them that looked like the jacks-in-a-boxes they remembered from childhood. Maybe something was inside? And so they all opened their respective jacks-in-a-boxes before heading straight ahead into what looked somewhat like a maze.
- The Day ends when a player receives the majority of the votes (over 50%). When a majority is reached you will enter twilight. You can then post until I declare the day officially over.
- +33% of votes need to vote for a time-limit. As soon as I have declared it, you have 24 hours before the day ends. The player with the most votes at the end is lynched.
- No double-lynching allowed
- Please vote on a separate line in the following bolded format Vote: Player
- DO NOT POST AT NIGHT. Always make sure before you post that you're not posting after the day has been ended by me. If you're writing a long post, check after you've written it and before you post (in a new tab) to make sure.
- Do not edit posts
- Nights will last for a maximum of 24 hours. This means that if you haven't made your choice before 24 hours are up, I will randomize it and end the night promptly.
- No direct PM quotation. This includes whole sentences.
- Insults and baiting other users is usually OK within limits, but try not to make people ragequit. If I see someone going too far I will let you know.
- If you have questions, ask via PM
- It is entirely forbidden to talk about this game outside of this thread and any possible quicktopic threads that were created by me
- Disobey and be prepared to die (at least after a warning...)
Names do not fit with roles (see introduction)
All PMs are formatted in the same way with character name, alignment, item, role, abilities and win condition. Here's a generic example:
Name: [Character name]
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Watch this space - counting down to the GOTG soon