By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

I seriously should stop my attempt at ragequitting because I was ((wrong)) on nen... the problem is that with me lurking and only flying over posts I don't really have a valid opinion on who to vote now...

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
No zero. Bong isn't going to be lynched today, if at all.

Why do you think he wont be lynched at all?.

Nacho saying about coaching then Bong saying about it, for him to pick up on something like that for his very first mafia game anywhere and know how it works etc seems a bit funky to me :-/, plus i dont like when new users start to outclass me in their first game with their fancy posts and stuff xD

He could become "confirmed" town, or killed regardless of alignment nefore it comes to a lynch.

nen-suer said:
I only played with Nacho once I think.
He was scum and was lynched day 1. He was pushing the town to lynch day one for the same reasons
he said in this game.

Your memory fails you again. You've never played with Nacho.(unless it was elsewhere) He's never been scum here. He's never been lynched here.

nen-suer said:

As for stefl.....lets just you guys finally get wht I was pissed the moment he claimed. 

You've been pretty non-existant since your claim yourself.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

As for stefl.....lets just you guys finally get wht I was pissed the moment he claimed. 

You've been pretty non-existant since your claim yourself.

False, I was just very active before my claim. Not to mention the situation for my role calim was totally diffrent.

Also look around...its very normal for posts to slow down at the end of long mafia days like this one and it wasn't just me.

Man its must be killing you after you came this close to lynch me

Want me gone ? Better target me with a night kill like proper scum would.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
I only played with Nacho once I think.
He was scum and was lynched day 1. He was pushing the town to lynch day one for the same reasons
he said in this game.

Your memory fails you again. You've never played with Nacho.(unless it was elsewhere) He's never been scum here. He's never been lynched here.

Nah, I remember playing with him......maybe he was a replacement player? 

Yes I'm sure. He even had the same avatar he has now and was lynched.

Had a friend here (stefl) who said he he's great player. I think it was his first game here.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Votals incoming...

Signature goes here!

VOTALS

Player L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
 No Lynch
 radishhead spurgeonryan

Linkzmax  AstroGamer  nen-suer DarkThanatos benao87

Radishhead  hatmoza  Yoshiya happydolphin

Nachomamma8 supermario128  Rolstoppable  Linkzmax  zero129  Final-Fan            
  T-6 T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit
 TimeLimit  RolStoppable

radishhead

nen-suer

supermario128

Linkzmax

benao87

happydolphin

VOTES FOR:

supermario128: nen-suer
Final-Fan: RolStoppable, DarkThanatos, supermario128, nen-suer
No Lynch: radishhead, benao87, hatmoza, spurgeonryan
sethnintendo: nachomamma8, happydolphin
nen-suer: Final-Fan, Stefl1504, Nachomamma8, RolStoppable, Linkzmax, Bong Lover, hatmoza
Linkzmax: AstroGamer, happydolphin, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, benao87, happydolphin,
spurgeonryan: Yoshiya, RolStoppable
RolStoppable: spurgeonryan
DarkThan: Yoshiya, hatmoza
Radish: Rolstoppable, hatmoza, Yoshiya, happydolphin, Final-Fan, happydolphin
Nachomamma8: supermario128, RolStoppable, zero129, Linkzmax, zero129, Final-Fan
zero129: Linkzmax, RolStoppable
Bong Lover: zero129

VOTES BY:

nen-suer: supermario128, Final-Fan, Linkz
RolStoppable: Final-Fan, spurgeonryan, nen-suer, Radishhead, zero129, nachomamma8
radishhead: No Lynch
DarkThanatos: Final-Fan, Linkzmax
supermario128: Final-Fan, Nachomamma8
nachomamma8: sethnintendo, nen-suer
happydolphin: sethnintendo, Linkzmax, radishhead, Linkzmax, radishhead
benao87: No Lynch, Linkzmax
hatmoza: No Lynch, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, radishhead
Final-Fan: nen-suer, radishhead, nachomamma8
AstroGamer: Linkzmax
Yoshiya: spurgeonryan, Dark Thanatos, radishhead
Stefl1504: nen-suer
Linkzmax: nen-suer, zero129, nachomamma8
spurgeonryan: RolStoppable, No Lynch
Bong Lover: nen-suer,
zero129: nachomamma8, Bong Lover, nachomamma8

Timelimit: RolStoppable, radishhead, nen-suer, supermario128, Linkzmax, benao87, happydolphin

Day ends on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. EST/Thursday 3:00 a.m. CET.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
Yoshiya said:
O.o That's a lot of votes on Nacho all of a sudden. I'm not liking how he managed to get 4 votes that quickly when we are coming up to a deadline.

FF can you please explain your reasoning for voting, considering you've effectively put him in the firing line for now I'd have thought that you would have a legit reason...

FF votes is the most suspcious one indeed, FF is not that bad of  player when he plays...too bad he didn't really play a game for a while now.

IIf Nacho is town then FF is likely scum and if Linkz is scum then FF is probabaly scum.

I thought I was pretty explicit before but let me spell it out for you two.  I figured that with the time limit being what it was we were choosing between Nacho and Linkz for lynching.  Faced with that choice, I would rather that Nacho be lynched and Linkz not be lynched toDay.  Therefore, my vote went on Nacho. 

And (@ nen) I think I've been playing the game at least as much as you in the last few days. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I thought I was pretty explicit before but let me spell it out for you two.  I figured that with the time limit being what it was we were choosing between Nacho and Linkz for lynching.  Faced with that choice, I would rather that Nacho be lynched and Linkz not be lynched toDay.  Therefore, my vote went on Nacho.  

And (@ nen) I think I've been playing the game at least as much as you in the last few days. 

Ah come one FF, in less than an hour I posted more than you did "in the last few days" >_>

Anywho I wasnt talking about "post count" when i said your not playing.

Take spurg for example. He post alot....but he's not really playing (no offense spurg we all love you)

I'm talking meaningful posts.....scum hunting....taking sides....I dont know...going NUTS  over something......anything.

You're too laid back and only poke when poked at (like now).