By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
Finally a time limit.
Radish & Bong lynch campaigns are sponsored by my usual suspects.......not taking part in them.
Think I'll stick with my vote.

Who is your usual suspects?, as i believe looking at who was on you, Radish and maybe now Bong might give us a clue as to who could be mafia.

Mostly anyone that was on you 3 guys that switched votes without much or good reason once they seen the first lynch wasnt happening is who id start looking at.

You know you could have read 3 posts down to see that nobody has ever voted Bong.

Yes but i still have noticed some suspicions being cast bongs way. Not saying its all unfounded, but depending on if a case builds on bong and a lynch does start it might be a good idea to keep it in mind along with who voted on nen and radish and you as clearly thats where our link would be build.

Sorry, nature called.
I don't believe there's been any suspicion cast on Bong that wasn't mine or following from my points. If you don't mind, I'd like to task you to look into it before the end of Day or toNight.(Remember we can talk freely)

Anyways, yes your countersuspicion is a good indication you're town. Now for some Nachos!

unvote

Vote: Nacho

He's gotta be scum one of these times. I am TOTALLY using that as the only reason for the vote.

Around the Network

Very interesting. I guess I won't complain, keep those Nacho votes coming.

@Noctis
Even if I am playing similar to last round, that doesn't mean anything regarding my alignment.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

benao87 said:

Linkzmax said:

Be honest. You're just following nen's list right? What are your thoughts on hatmoza and Nacho?

What list? Nen's pro-town or lynching votes? If it's the latter, I did not, but I was very active to close was he getting to the lynch, as most of us should've been. I just counted the votes in the vote summary made later by truckosaurus.

I can't really tell you something about hatmoza, besides my early impressions (that now I think were premature), he have only been playing a "I'm usually like this, so I'm town/not scum", I don't know his style, and haven't been in the previous games so I can't really read him.

Nacho on the other hand questioned my "no-lynch" thing, and was quite agressive at the beggining, which could've been read as a dodgy move, but he did provide some info to back his arguments. Still, there is something about him that doesn't 'click', it may be just that I didn't liked how he treated me like a noob. I don't have him in my scum list, but I'm following his posts closely.

Still, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, and happyd logged off. It's quite late around here too, so this will be my last post from today. Any further query will be replied tomorrow.

Btw, why do you guys spell "toDay"?

Okay then. Since you voted me for being quite vocal about nen, what do you make of the people that were more subtle in their votes? Is that a town tell?

Yes you already asked. And I already gave you the Samus facepalm because the answer was in what you quoted. Bong said this is his very first game anywhere.

zero129 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Because you didn't see what I saw. ^^

I am still gonna wait for HappyD's response because Linkz is not HappyD. 

Is this you claiming watcher or something?

Uhm.. how about no. Didn't you read the thread? Someone already claimed watcher. 

Around the Network

Noc, who do you want lynched?

Nacho mentioned the possibility of coaching prior to Bong here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5194404

Even without that, there is no rule saying scum can't strategize during the Day. I have no issue with that aspect, only the conclusion of what strategy would have been developed given what would be known.

No zero. Bong isn't going to be lynched today, if at all.

I prefer lynching Nacho to lynching Linkz.

Unvote
Vote Nacho

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
Nacho mentioned the possibility of coaching prior to Bong here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5194404

Even without that, there is no rule saying scum can't strategize during the Day. I have no issue with that aspect, only the conclusion of what strategy would have been developed given what would be known.

I remember reading the linked post , and it might be where the seeds of the idea that Seth could have been told to play to his newb status came from, but really, the thought come to me when I realized that he (sethnintendo) was very adament about pointing out that he didn't understand anything and was so new.

It's also possible I have read about it in the mafia wiki when researching typical scum tells before the game started, but I truly can't remember if I did.