By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
Finally a time limit.
Radish & Bong lynch campaigns are sponsored by my usual suspects.......not taking part in them.
Think I'll stick with my vote.

Who is your usual suspects?, as i believe looking at who was on you, Radish and maybe now Bong might give us a clue as to who could be mafia.

Mostly anyone that was on you 3 guys that switched votes without much or good reason once they seen the first lynch wasnt happening is who id start looking at.

You know you could have read 3 posts down to see that nobody has ever voted Bong.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Right. I don't think Radish is scum and would rather lynch Linkz today if we have no other option.

I am really sensing DEJA VU!

You acted this way last round. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5203074

If you think Radish is scum then why the unvote  mr. Dolphin?

And why vote for Linkz when you recently said this?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5202760

RolStoppable said:
zero and noctis became active shortly after they were mentioned by linkz. What a funny coincidence.

Yet Noctis came out pointing something rather interesting.

Noctis that is easily explained by happy still being stuck in the tunnel.

Awww Rol, you had me at "game". ::hug::
Seriously though, great reasons for everyone not to trust me, but to at least not lynch me today. If I'm scum I will be exposed. It's far too large a game for me to last long. Especially after Round 50, I'd go so far as to say if I'm not killed early, then it means I'm scum myself.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
zero and noctis became active shortly after they were mentioned by linkz. What a funny coincidence.

So true. ^^

RolStoppable said:
benao87 said:
RolStoppable said:

Yet Noctis came out pointing something rather interesting.

Not really. It's like linkz said, happyD is still stuck in the tunnel. happyD's reasoning was and is bad, but he has a habit of not giving up easily when he has convinced himself of something.

Because you didn't see what I saw. ^^

I am still gonna wait for HappyD's response because Linkz is not HappyD. 

I'm going to play a fun game of defending myself now. Let's see there's Astro, nen, DT, benao, and happy.

AstroGamer said:
I really need to stop procrastinating and work on my essay.
Anyways, the reason I'm voting for Linkz is that he gives this vibe off that he is scum like a he's a villain hiding behind a facade. I don't see anything that says he's outright scum but no scum should be easy to read so early on.

This guy wants me to change my Avatar.

nen is stuck on first impressions, which were

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
I have a question for the new players, and only the new players.

How do you feel about mafia games so far? Also are you confused between this thread and the Quick topic thread prof sent you in the PM? Because if you are, I can give you friendly beginner's advice on how they work.

I think they're lots of fun. I am confused now. I didn't get a quick topic thread, but I'll ask prof if I should have one. Finally, I see what you did there!

Checking in. Thoughts so far:
nen's likely scum, breaking up the early town vibes before the suspect pool shrinks too much.
I shall consider Stefl as confirmed town.
quick policy/No lynch is exactly what scum want, thus we will have no such thing.
radish seems too focused on what he did last round and is conveniently leaving out that he thought I was scum and trying to get rid of him.(Pshaw) Hooray points for being active so far though.

Bad jokes, "checking in?" No detailed reason for his "suspicion"

Talked about Radish?! Thats not town Linkz. 

I can't be the only one not seeing this I'm I?...I'm I?

I'll bring up my reply again.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Bad jokes, "checking in?" No detailed reason for his "suspicion"

Talked about Radish?! Thats not town Linkz. 

I can't be the only one not seeing this I'm I?...I'm I?

What bad jokes? The only "joke" was that I answered something intended only for new players. Checking in? Prof asked everyone to in the OP. Detailed reason? Actually it is given, but I haven't gone the route of cases that are so long nobody reads them in many, many rounds.

Same for talking about radish, you are now meta'ing something that's never even been the case.

And yes, since you seem to be confused. You are you.

And I will especially point out 3 posts from Round 44 radish's first post after a check-in post, my immediate reaction, nen comments on how quickly I got a ping on radish.

So the first impression is based on all wrong things. Oh well, moving on.

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:

This! I am pretty confident we have something with Linkz, we just need to push it and not let him get the higher ground as scum because if that happens he will manipulate the whole game, he has that ability.

I agree entirely. Linkz is one of my leaning scum reads, and you are one if my town reads. 

Linkz is always worth reading, but read it detached from the game and actually consider what he is saying with his points. I love how he accused you of cherry picking after he had just done the same thing to you the day before.

uunvote

Vote Linkz

In DT's flurry of catch up posts this is the only one mentioning a reason for suspicion. Poor guy didn't realize I was incorrectly using "cherrypicking" just as Rol said happy has done. The actual point, that happy was showing support/enthuasiasm/whathaveyou for Bong, was still valid nor in any way a bad thing.

benao87 said:

After a refreshing morning, and a look at the very handy vote summary from truck, I see how close we were from lynching nen, he was at L-3

Over the weekend I felt that linkz was trying too hard to state why it would be right to accuse nen, I don't feel that very townie.

Vote: Linkz

Be honest. You're just following nen's list right? What are your thoughts on hatmoza and Nacho?

Lastly, I've gone on and on with happy. Short of forcing him to read Round 50 again I think only my flip is going to enlighten him.

I can vouch that zero has been popping up on Steam playing FarCry 3 a lot. That's no excuse though, I want you here!

Linkzmax said:

benao87 said:

After a refreshing morning, and a look at the very handy vote summary from truck, I see how close we were from lynching nen, he was at L-3

Over the weekend I felt that linkz was trying too hard to state why it would be right to accuse nen, I don't feel that very townie.

Vote: Linkz

Be honest. You're just following nen's list right? What are your thoughts on hatmoza and Nacho?

What list? Nen's pro-town or lynching votes? If it's the latter, I did not, but I was very active to close was he getting to the lynch, as most of us should've been. I just counted the votes in the vote summary made later by truckosaurus.

I can't really tell you something about hatmoza, besides my early impressions (that now I think were premature), he have only been playing a "I'm usually like this, so I'm town/not scum", I don't know his style, and haven't been in the previous games so I can't really read him.

Nacho on the other hand questioned my "no-lynch" thing, and was quite agressive at the beggining, which could've been read as a dodgy move, but he did provide some info to back his arguments. Still, there is something about him that doesn't 'click', it may be just that I didn't liked how he treated me like a noob. I don't have him in my scum list, but I'm following his posts closely.

Still, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, and happyd logged off. It's quite late around here too, so this will be my last post from today. Any further query will be replied tomorrow.

Btw, why do you guys spell "toDay"?