By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Ahhh there's that trust thing rearing it's ugly head.
Is there even a Bong lynch going on? And of those on radish, you've only mentioned suspicion of hat and town thoughts on happy. Oh and I said radish is town too.

Around the Network

VOTALS

Player L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
 No Lynch
 radishhead spurgeonryan

Linkzmax  AstroGamer  nen-suer DarkThanatos benao87

Radishhead  Rolstoppable  hatmoza  Yoshiya  happydolphin  Final-Fan            
Nachomamma8 supermario128                    
  T-6 T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit
 TimeLimit  RolStoppable

radishhead

nen-suer

supermario128

Linkzmax

benao87

happydolphin

VOTES FOR:

supermario128: nen-suer
Final-Fan: RolStoppable, DarkThanatos, supermario128, nen-suer
No Lynch: radishhead, benao87, hatmoza
sethnintendo: nachomamma8, happydolphin
nen-suer: Final-Fan, Stefl1504, Nachomamma8, RolStoppable, Linkzmax, Bong Lover, hatmoza
Linkzmax: AstroGamer, happydolphin, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, benao87
spurgeonryan: Yoshiya, RolStoppable
RolStoppable: spurgeonryan
DarkThan: Yoshiya, hatmoza
Radish: Rolstoppable, hatmoza, Yoshiya, happydolphin, Final-Fan
Nachomamma8: supermario128

VOTES BY:

nen-suer: supermario128, Final-Fan, Linkz
RolStoppable: Final-Fan, spurgeonryan, nen-suer, Radishhead
radishhead: No Lynch
DarkThanatos: Final-Fan, Linkzmax
supermario128: Final-Fan, Nachomamma8
nachomamma8: sethnintendo, nen-suer
happydolphin: sethnintendo, Linkzmax, radishhead
benao87: No Lynch, Linkzmax
hatmoza: No Lynch, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, radishhead
Final-Fan: nen-suer, radishhead
AstroGamer: Linkzmax
Yoshiya: spurgeonryan, Dark Thanatos, radishhead
Stefl1504: nen-suer
Linkzmax: nen-suer
spurgeonryan: RolStoppable, No Lynch
Bong Lover: nen-suer,

Timelimit: RolStoppable, radishhead, nen-suer, supermario128, Linkzmax, benao87, happydolphin

Day ends on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. EST/Thursday 3:00 a.m. CET.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
Noctis returns and acts very townish with his first post. yay

Bong, which arguments can be proven?
With luck you'll be scanned(or killed) at some point, which will avoid a mislynch if you are town.
About your feeling. What do you think the attention is being diverted from?

Any argument that is based on exsisting posts, either in this thread or somewhere else can be proven. For an example look at HappyDolphins claim that Radishhead flipped his position within a few hours. That can be proven by showning links to posts that clearly demonstarte his point.

Your ongoing case against me is based on what you think I am capable of thinking in my head, there's no way you can point to any concrete evidence to show that I couldn't and there's no way to show a printout of my thought process to show that I acctually did. What I have been thinking can't be proven either way. It's all speculation on your part.

Your case against me is as losly founded as if I were to say that since you don't understand the difference between an argument based on hard evidence and speculation then I don't think you could have come up with your current push against me, so you have to be scum. It would be ridicoulous reasoning, but just as solid as what you're currently engaging in.

And my feeling is based on what seems to be overly pushing an agenda that is basically just some speculation. That makes me think that maybe HappyDolphin was not completely off when he said you would be threatened by players displaying deductive thinking skills, he even sort of hinted that a push of some sort would be coming. It started with my speculation that SethNintendo could have been coached by scum to act the way he did, since then you've been all over that point and Seth has all but disappeared.

Bong Lover said:
Linkzmax said:

With luck you'll be scanned(or killed) at some point, which will avoid a mislynch if you are town.

Any argument that is based on exsisting posts, either in this thread or somewhere else can be proven. For an example look at HappyDolphins claim that Radishhead flipped his position within a few hours. That can be proven by showning links to posts that clearly demonstarte his point.

Your ongoing case against me is based on what you think I am capable of thinking in my head, there's no way you can point to any concrete evidence to show that I couldn't and there's no way to show a printout of my thought process to show that I acctually did. What I have been thinking can't be proven either way. It's all speculation on your part.

Your case against me is as losly founded as if I were to say that since you don't understand the difference between an argument based on hard evidence and speculation then I don't think you could have come up with your current push against me, so you have to be scum. It would be ridicoulous reasoning, but just as solid as what you're currently engaging in.

And my feeling is based on what seems to be overly pushing an agenda that is basically just some speculation. That makes me think that maybe HappyDolphin was not completely off when he said you would be threatened by players displaying deductive thinking skills, he even sort of hinted that a push of some sort would be coming. It started with my speculation that SethNintendo could have been coached by scum to act the way he did, since then you've been all over that point and Seth has all but disappeared.

@bold. Yes. I knew I wasn't the only one to see it.

RolStoppable said:

What about that other thing?

What did I forget?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I second Rol's query.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Right. I don't think Radish is scum and would rather lynch Linkz today if we have no other option.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Bong Lover said:
Linkzmax said:

"radish contradicted himself" is not much of an argument, though yes it can be proved. "radish contradicted himself because he is scum" is an argument. The counterargument is "radish contradicted himself because he is town and terribad." Neither can be 100% proven or disproven without his flip.
Out of curiosity, what do you consider arguments that are based on disproven premises?

Yes, it's speculation. Wouldn't be enough for a lynch any Day besides toDay, and you are safe toDay as I ascribe to the rule of not lynching newbs on Day 1. You are probably the only one I'd hold that to since the others aren't even trying.(Yes, even Seth if a majority wanted his lynch, despite my thinking he's town)

I understand that it's very difficult to show proof leading up to a theory, but as I said you rightfully left out Rol's post which explicitly would let first-timers off the hook. And as I said earlier to pointing that out, Seth's response to it destroys the idea of scum [secretly] coaching Seth.Another "defense" you had is thatif you were scum you wouldn't have slipped about something you were coached on. But missing thge Rol/Seth posts, confusing Seth and I, and time-travel quote all prove you can make mistakes.

If I was scum and did consider you a threat, trying to build a case against you Day 1, when you're basically unlynchable, is the worst imaginable strategy. Killing you is far easier.
Anyway, you're saying that I removed the attention from Seth and brought it on you? But the attention also must be on me as well. If you flip town at some point it puts a spotlight on me. And if I'm scum and flip at some point then Seth will be staring at the torches and pitchforks.

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
Ahhh there's that trust thing rearing it's ugly head.
Is there even a Bong lynch going on? And of those on radish, you've only mentioned suspicion of hat and town thoughts on happy. Oh and I said radish is town too.

What does this mean for toDay? Here are some facts:

1) radish leads in votes.
2) You are in second.
3) You wanted a time limit due to a lack of solid leads.
4) You think radish is town.

Since a time limit usually means that all players will focus on the leaders in the votals, you think that radish is a mislynch and you probably aren't welcoming your own lynch, we are heading towards an outcome where you should have to settle for no lynch. Since this is so unlike you, should I expect that you will vote radish despite thinking that he is town, because you don't want to end any Day with no lynch?

I'm considering waiting until half of the player pool parrots your query to answer this.

prof hasn't clarified what a tie at the deadline would mean. Regardless, I only think radish is town, but I know I am. Thus, I'd vote him to save myself. Total null tell though since scum should vote for survival as well.
If I could ensure a tie instead of my own demise or have the Day end with radish's lynch, I would push him in the lead. If he does flip scum then there's bound to be several scum on my lynch.(or voicing that they will be on it) If he's town, my bet is there's probably only a few currently voting and their spread out at that. Will make it harder to figure out who on him is scum since his contradiction and response to it has basically given everyone the go-ahead to point the finger.

I realize that spurge. But, I've yet to see any argument that wasn't "my feelings say so."