By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

i'm drunk. You're lucky you even got flavor. Take it up with truck if you're unhappy.

EDIT: @bolded which you never thanked me for, ingrate. My soul went into that.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
(...)

Time limit has been hammered. The Day ends on Tuesday 11:00 p.m. EST.

Didn't prof gave 48 hours instead of 24?

well that was discouraging.

So an unconventional 20 hour time limit then?

If I had to vote right now I'd vote Radishhead or Linkz. Anyone care to change my mind?

48 hours. that is my final verdict. So whatever is 48 hours from hammer.

The game is now madoka flavor. everyone has new names!
ok jk, I'm done. 48 hours!

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:
Final-Fan said:
I am getting progressively more suspicious of Bong and radishhead, and I know which one I'd rather lynch today.

Vote radishhead.

Can I ask what you find suspicious about my play?

Linkz's arguments and your responses are slowly swaying my opinion, but don't worry about it till toMorrow. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
After catching up I have just one thing to add. If HappyD is not scum this game, he is third party.

I have found nothing of worth from badly anything he has said. Unlike usual.

Radish says Zero is guilty? Well zero has had a million excuses, ways the game will be hard to catch up on, then leaves. If Radish is telling the truth then zero actually looks like scum.

Or was this another sarcastic post, this time from Radish?

And I hate to force the lurking card, because you all seem to not learn a lesson and hate being bothered with lurkers it seems this round, but is anyone really hapoy with Hats and Noctis play? Linkz bent over backwards to tell me noctis has been here.... yet....no noctis. Media create is tomorrow so I guess he will show up?

Then hats thought he would mention my " loose ideas? " about lurkers. Or something to that effect.

unvote
Vote: no lynch

Gettting on io to 1,000 posts. Voted s have been all over. Best to just take our chances tonight.

Also, if there are two scum teams. Maybe one has day talk and the other does not. Could be the reason for so many irregularities.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5197615

I already told you guys I was busy, am I not allowed to be busy?  Few people already told you that. Are you ignoring that on purpose?

If you are unhappy about me be not  being here and  busy then just vote me. It is simple as that. Don't wait for others to vote for me first.

Final-Fan said:
Bong Lover said:
Final-Fan said:
I am getting progressively more suspicious of Bong and radishhead, and I know which one I'd rather lynch today.

Vote radishhead.

Can I ask what you find suspicious about my play?

Linkz's arguments and your responses are slowly swaying my opinion, but don't worry about it till toMorrow. 

Hmmm, that's interesting. His whole argument is built around something that can never be proved or disproved, no? Weather I have the  capacity to imagine that scum can coach players on my own or not. Anyways, it's meaningless for me to try to prove that I came up with something on my own, it can't be proven.

Oh well, the choice is yours. One way to make sure is to have me lynched, you'll either get rid of a scum player who is too stupid to not give away the fact that he's been coached by the mafia, or you mislynch a town player who apparently is so increadibly adept at analytical thinking that the likes of which have never before been seen in VGC mafia.

I get the feeling that this whole thing is just as much about distraction and deflecting attention as anything else.

Noctis returns and acts very townish with his first post. yay

Bong, which arguments can be proven?
With luck you'll be scanned(or killed) at some point, which will avoid a mislynch if you are town.
About your feeling. What do you think the attention is being diverted from?

Finally a time limit.
Radish & Bong lynch campaigns are sponsored by my usual suspects.......not taking part in them.
Think I'll stick with my vote.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)