By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
What was my case? Him using me?

Looking back it was the twisting of your mock vote idea, not about you ranting.

Noctis has been offline for a day, but has been more active than any other game prior to the absence.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
Cool. Seth is probably town. Bong is likely scum. Reads are unrelated, just wanted to hear Bong's answer before I gave the read of Seth.

One of the main things I disagre with you about. I know that you were asked to expand on this before, but can you do it again with your current opinion? 

Surely. The suspicion of Seth began with Nacho's vote, where he said Seth seems to only be interested in FF's lynch and isn't looking for scum elsewhere. happy jumped on board, saying seth hasn't used any deductive reasoning, to which Stefl concurred.

Seth replied that everyone seems like good liars and he needs to brush up on his deductive skills. Stefl asked for opinions/questions and Seth gave this:

sethnintendo said:

Spurge might be scum because I just can't trust anything he says after he let man bear pig have control of his account.

Rol seems like a good guy and I don't think he is scum.

I'm a little suspicious of nen-suer but he might be a townie.

Radishhead is playing Mr. Innocent and that makes me a little suspicious.

HappyDOlphin looks like a well groomed detective and I don't think this guy can bring himself to tell a lie unless he truely believes it.  I think HappyD is probably a townie.

Hatmoza is possible scum because of his VGC reputation.

SuperMario seems like scum to me but I think I'm getting a misread on him.

Other than the point against radish, these are all terrible opionions that are without basis, wishy-washy and/or completely irrelevant to the game. It is of my opinion that if Seth was scum, one of his scummates would have at least helped give him something he could point out against someone, even if it was another scummate.

sethnintendo said:

Damn, I go over to a friends house last night and come back today to only find HappyD and SuperMario are trying to nail me as scum! I'm going to revise my list and post later. I still don't have that much to go by and I don't want to make anymore blind accusations. I'll try to post as much as I can this weekend but I need to get off my fat ass and work out. I'm probably going to go with a no vote myself for day1 unless I somehow get a strong read on someone.

This has been his only post since. So if he's scum, the team is hanging him out to dry. But on his own, he's a wildcard and could spill details they don't want in the open. Yes, being a first-timer pretty much gives him a Day 1 pass from being lynched, but the heat will remain.

spurgeonryan said:
If he has post more than rive times this game I will be surprised as hell! No matter. He pretty much lurks every game so add him to the pile of other lurkers and newbz that no one can get a read on.

He posted 19 times within the first 300 posts. So there's a decent amount of content if you'd like to get a read.

spurgeonryan said:
If he has post more than rive times this game I will be surprised as hell! No matter. He pretty much lurks every game so add him to the pile of other lurkers and newbz that no one can get a read on.

You do have a very broad view of the term lurker.

meh, at least it brought out a direct defense from Linkz on Noctis' behalf.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

In response to his view on Seth:
Seth does fit the bill of a neglected scum, but his scum mates could have easily told him to take a seat of absence. So we really can't completely rule him out.

I remember, in a previous game, I told my scumbuddy Noctis to shut the fuck up and stop posting. He went unlynched.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Maybe I'm confusing him with another player but DT's recent activity seems more cooperative than I remember him ever being.

I'm really having a hard time convincing myself that the bastard is scum all of a sudden. I can't figure out if his burst of activity is a genuine push as town trying to make himself useful, or a desperate attempt to appear towny after I said he's 100% scum if he doesn't show up.

Taking a page fro Linkz, maybe his scummates told him to bring his ass to the game.

*scrolls up the page*

hmm. I guess I'm the only one who wakes up at 6 a.m. better take my clothes off and stretch a bit.

I don't remember ever successfully lynching a scum Radish. He seems to always roll town. I find myself asking, however, are we really going to lose anything if we mislynch Radish?

Though for once, I'm actually feeling good about his lynch.  Plus, I'm also very bored of day 1.

Unvote DT

Vote Radish

From the quick fly-over I had

Unvote

I hate it when I am not able to play these games 24/7 because

> DotA2 with friends

hatmoza said:

I don't remember ever successfully lynching a scum Radish. He seems to always roll town. I find myself asking, however, are we really going to lose anything if we mislynch Radish?

Though for once, I'm actually feeling good about his lynch.  Plus, I'm also very bored of day 1.

Unvote DT

Vote Radish

We would lose because if he's truly scum then he gives us breadcrums. Best keep him alive and get the others.