By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

AstroGamer said:

Something about Linkz is rubbing me the wrong way so

Vote: Linkz

I had a semi- scum read on you- til you posted this. Perhaps there are two smaller scum teams this game? Two teams of 3 wouldn't be too unbalanced depending on what roles people have. Might be something to consider 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Last few pages I give :
Town points for Mario, Linkz, HappyD and Rol
Scum points to spurg, Zero and FF.

Still not sure about Linkz tho.
He's a slow starter as scum, but once he gets going he's a hard nut to crack.
Its always about first impressions when it comes to Linkz.
Also where is stefl ?

Linkz in town- but then you say you are sill not sure about Linkz?

why not put him with like 80% of the other players and leav him in not sure? 

Nachomamma8 said:
nevermind spurge is town

I thought spurge was scum until the spurge quite above this one. ( when he started ranting) now I'm leaning town but not sure yet. 

hatmoza said:
You know, I always thought F-F returning to his active play style would be welcomed by me. I'm actually more suspicous for some reason now.

Poor F-F can't win either way it seems.

I can sympathise with this statement, Consider it addition to my thoughts on FF. Hatz I realise that I only quoted two of you.Bplese let me know if ice missed some 

k, dude enough of this. Make one post like FF did because I'm not reading all that.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

Thoughts/reads?

See many of my above posts. Other thoughts are:

Yoshiya voting me- well that's a surprise *rolls eyes* 

zero is also coming across scummy. 

I'm impressed with many of the newbs. 

Town players should look who voted Nen with suspicion.

happydolphin said:
k, dude enough of this. Make one post like FF did because I'm not reading all that.

I'm sorry, but I physically can't. I'm on my mobile and can't do it on laptop. It was either like this or not post for another 12 hours. 

Anyway- this took much longer then I was anticipating and thus it is half 1 in the morning for me now. I'll respond to any more questions- responses tomorrow 

happydolphin said:

???

I like them broken up. Gives the reader time to breathe and reflect. You should take note.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:

???

I like them broken up. Gives the reader time to breathe and reflect. You should take note.

:( ... okay. *insert first world problems gif*

spurge, I thought that was your case against Rol?