By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Hell, by your own logic. Calling Seth and happy Town means you are either scum or a very bad player.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Town requires implicit trust or lynches would never occur. If lynches never occur mafia will always win.

No Linkz, you vote for the guy you suspect the most. A group may agree to lynch one person, but that doesnt mean they trust each other.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Except if I distrust the people on the guy I suspect the most, I'm not going to vote him. Ahhhh

Are you sure you aren't claiming Mafia Watcher?

Linkzmax said:
Hell, by your own logic. Calling Seth and happy Town means you are either scum or a very bad player.

Really Linkz ? Are you even trying.

Calling some town is not trusting them. The same when saying some is town becouse he was cleared by the cop.

There is no trust in this game and i cnt believe you're trying to justfy your silly reason.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

yep, unless we have a counter claim, I'm not keeping my vote on him either.

Unvote nen

Vote Dt

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Are you sure you aren't claiming Mafia Watcher?

Let it go Linkz. Its sad seeing you like this.

Oh, well lets wait for real town watcher to come and debunks my claim.

RolStoppable said:

I am not going to lynch the watcher on Day 1 three games in a row.

You did what now ? See it's you guys not me....us.

I was hoping you'd answer that, even though it doesn't really deserve one.

Yeah, I don't think anyone will be claiming Town Watcher. I don't buy the claim, but I'm not going to make the same mistake as last time.

Unvote

I think radish should respond to it.

As I said earlier, I believe that HD is probably mafia for pointing it out. Here's the logic:

1) Mafia know who's town and who's mafia
2) When I said "Linkz is mafia" - it doesn't matter if Linkz was mafia or not, the mafia players would be thinking "sweet/oh no - radishhead thinks Linkz is mafia"
3) When I change my mind, they notice, because they've already devised their plans around the fact that I think Linkz is mafia.
4) They realise that they can use this to their advantage to get me lynched!

When it comes down to it, I didn't even realise the contradiction I made, and I was the one that made the posts! How could any normal town player have realised it? It must have been a mafia team working together to notice the error.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~