By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:
Not really. But I was planning on voting nen last night.

Sorry nen, you know I still love you.

Vote: nen

With how much votes I won so far? Maybe I should role claim, but the idea of living with this town is kinda hard to accept.

If you don't feel like living with this town, doesn't that just make for an even stronger case to lynch you?

Reverse psychology to make people think that scum would never go silently into the night so you must be town?

Around the Network

Need I remind you it's Day 1 nen? What is the strong reasoning that is being ignored?

benao87 said:
nen-suer said:
With how much votes I won so far? Maybe I should role claim, but the idea of living with this town is kinda hard to accept.

We have yet to realize who's town, as you stated before you even think that scum may be behind your lynch votes.

Also for not saying quite after I said I'll role claims (like others who voted me and are still online did)

and for taking offense I'm adding you to the town list.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bong Lover said:
nen-suer said:

If you don't feel like living with this town, doesn't that just make for an even stronger case to lynch you?

Reverse psychology to make people think that scum would never go silently into the night so you must be town?

I said I'll role claim so no "psychology" here Bong.

Linkzmax said:
Need I remind you it's Day 1 nen? What is the strong reasoning that is being ignored?

What was mafia tell based on past games again ? You didnt get back to me with that.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

So...what was the read now ? Or are you using some kind of complicated math formula to predict when I will be scum.

Like I said it's always about first impressions when dealing with you.

Same thing I said in Round 41 when I voted you.(yes I had to look back because I actually forgot your tell) If I used math it would tell me you aren't scum, that's a simple fact of Mafia.

Deflecting my points is certainly doing you no favors. But hey, since you are addressing everyone else you'll surely get to me too.

I did. Just because you don't have the energy to look doesn't mean I need to explain it again.

Oh and I did look at some of your town games, and despite you thinking otherwise there is a difference in your play. Your sowing of distrust doesn't fit either mold though, so it's simply anti-town.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I did. Just because you don't have the energy to look doesn't mean I need to explain it again.

Oh and I did look at some of your town games, and despite you thinking otherwise there is a difference in your play. Your sowing of distrust doesn't fit either mold though, so it's simply anti-town.

Sowing distrust s not anti-town. Only an anti-town would think that (or plain Ignorant)

Only scum trusts each other not townies. I havbe no idea who is my enemy and who is my ally.

Sowing distrust meaning there were trust before and anyone who trusted others in mafia gamesis either a lying scum or really bad player

and i think your the former.

Sowing distrust?!.....man that's funny.

Town requires implicit trust or lynches would never occur. If lynches never occur mafia will always win.

The reason is funny, but to see others going with it......is even more funny actually.

But I had enough of this. I'm role claiming Watcher.

And Unvote: FF

VOTE: LINKZ

Doc you wanna do your thing do it.

Bong Lover said:
nen-suer said:

With the way things are going, If by some miracle he isn't lynched this day, he will probably be lynched in the next day.He is by far the closest to being lynched. Everyone else has 1/2 the votes or less. Not exactly winning chances don't you say.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842