By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Nachomamma8 said:
radishhead said:

What do you think of nen and spurge?

I reckon spurge is a town power role, judging from his responses to the (honestly, pretty unneeded) voting

I'm not sure about Nen- if he turned out Mafia I wouldn't be shocked, but I'm not confident enough to vote

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I can never pin Rol down - he could be Mafia, but I'm going to say town for now. 

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

AstroGamer said:
I really need to stop procrastinating and work on my essay.
Anyways, the reason I'm voting for Linkz is that he gives this vibe off that he is scum like a he's a villain hiding behind a facade. I don't see anything that says he's outright scum but no scum should be easy to read so early on.

Ah, there's the explanation. Honestly, that's how I see Linkz as every round, so I'm not sure if it's enough for a vote right now

Watch me on YouTube!

Nachomamma8 said:

nen-suer said:
Last few pages I give :
Town points for Mario, Linkz, HappyD and Rol
Scum points to spurg, Zero and FF.

Reasoning, reasoning, reasoning. Also, you state reading Linkz is all about first impressions, you say Linkz is getting early town points from you... why isn't he a townread?

Did you just cut the last post about my reasoining just to ask me about it ? Why would you do that.

nen-suer said:
No you won't you'll probably hope we'll forget about it later on, but I'll have to force you to make one

The case comes before the vote. If you dony have one yet wait until you do next time.

And don't repeating what Hat said next time, that how I always play and it didnt seem to think this way before.

Plus you're always online so I expect you post ALOT that plus we all know you lurk when your scum :P

Scum points for you for being super defensive about my remark , parroting Hat and voting moi.

Well this is a scummy response to a vote. "You have to make a case before you vote me" feels like scum trying to throw suspicion on Stefl with technicalities, and I really, really don't like how he tries to paint Stefl as the defensive one and somehow parroting Hat, which feels like scummy case padding.  

No thats common sense. Just now you asked me for my (Reasoning, reasoning, reasoning) three times.

Half your votes were you asking player for reasons and now you say me asking for reasons for votes is scummy?

I dont know if your being serious or just trolling me right now

I dont have the energy to goo all this crap......I thought this would be a small game.

So who's next

Nachomamma8 said:
Vote: nen

I don't like his response to Stefl's vote, and I don't like his list that he gave after mario gave his. It looks like he saw town doing something and tried to mimic it. I don't think it's coming from a town mindset because he gave Linkz early townpoints for his posts, then went on to talk about how reading Linkz was based on first impressions but he was unsure of him at the moment. It was nen-scum keeping his options open, and I don't like that.

......yeah...i said next.

RolStoppable said:
Nachomamma8 said:
nevermind spurge is town

Vote: nen

For how he reacted to the miller claim, among other things. Like FF's vote which he tried to diminish by saying that he only got voted, because seth is new. How could he forget about FF's big post, unless it was deliberate.

Of course it was deliberate, I think that reason acctually made more sense than his original case aginst me.

I troll sometimes and you know this. Why are acting like it your fist game playing with me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

I really am trying to catch up but every time I come home from my new job I'm just too exhausted to even read.

By the time I get home tomorrow night there's just going to be yet another 130 posts for me to read through.

At this pace I won't be caught up til Sunday. Good night

Vote: No lynch because I actually agree with whoever said it's ok to do a no lynch in a large game. Less damaging when we have leads day 2.

Also because I'm pretty satisfied with a few reads I got up until what I read.

Don't be a bitch just because you don't have time. You are one of my current town reads, so I'm counting on you to help negate/strengthen my thoughts.*

Are there any reads you haven't already mentioned?

I'm not being a bitch, I just work 12 hour shifts. And it's not like I wasn't active before that, just said I I couldn't post last night.

Nen and DT are my prime suspects as I mentioned earlier in the game. I may even switch my vote to nen when I'm fully caught up.

I'm wary of you and F-F but you both suspect nen (up to what I read anyway) so a nen flip would make me feel better or worse about you two. Regarding F-F, I didn't think I would be too concerned about his return, but as soon as he appeared after  many mentions, and a couple votes, my basic instincts just raised limp flags for some reason. I know that's a primitive reason but that's how I feel.

You because of your buddying... I don't mind it too much actually but your erected penis keeps bumping into my thigh.

I meant for voting No Lynch.

Around the Network

Oh for the record, DT, Yoshiya and I were all out last night - DT has been away longer because his internet was disconnected, but I imagine he'll be allowed to use it again soon

Watch me on YouTube!

Linkz is intimidating people who vote for No Lynch now - I guess he's trying to get one of our power roles out of the game before Night 1?

Watch me on YouTube!

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

Why?

Based on your play so far. You are very active, asking good questions, etc. I just get a town vibe from you in general.

Am I wrong in assuming you are town? Just let me know and I'll update my list. :P

I believe I am fully capable of playing this way if I was scum, and so everyone should be paranoid of me until I'm like doubly confirmed or dead. I don't mind it since I believe you to be town as well, but without any reasons it raises a flag for me.

Yes, radish. Hence why I chastised you and benao for the votes, right?

benao87 said:
Nachomamma8 said:
benao87 said:
...but even as a joke, rol's point stands true...

What does this mean?

He joked about us not having the same level as the newbies from the site you quoted. But, I do agree that we are different, and the distribution of the game, is also different. However I did point out that I'm taking your arguments into consideration, as I think those are some interesting data.

The statistics Nacho provided are for many different setups. How do you know the distribution of the game is different from one of them?