By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
Ok. Thanks! Like you cry and bitch over nothing as well? Hypocrite.

I'm really not gonna play this back a forth name calling game with you, save that for the children. All I'm gonna say is I never asked for a month ban because my feelings were hurt in a mafia game.

bwahahahahahahaha!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

okay, I was going to tell mario that I thought his list was so shitty it gave me a town impression.

Alright, what would you change about it?

In other words, who do you think is scum/ town?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:

Why?

Based on your play so far. You are very active, asking good questions, etc. I just get a town vibe from you in general.

Am I wrong in assuming you are town? Just let me know and I'll update my list. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

@Nacho
I'll give more reasoning for my list tomorrow.

Also, why do you think Spurge is town?

Nintendo still doomed?

Nachomamma8 said:
benao87 said:
...but even as a joke, rol's point stands true...

What does this mean?

He joked about us not having the same level as the newbies from the site you quoted. But, I do agree that we are different, and the distribution of the game, is also different. However I did point out that I'm taking your arguments into consideration, as I think those are some interesting data.

Linkzmax said:

How has it been working smoothly? nen pointed it out as a possibility pretty much off the bat.

Yet, most people are backing the argument that bong is town.

And I like him, not only he is new but he has come to face pretty much all the questionings, no hiding at all.

@spurge what the hell mate, you are poking into lots of things. I'm aware that it can be a call for everybody to be more active in the game, but at the same time you are acting like an agent of chaos. I'm not suggesting that you are scum, but I don't like your style.

FoS SpurgeRyan

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Stefl1504 said:
Welp, that was a huge amount of new posts :/

I was only able to fly over them right now and didn't think too much about them.

Astro Gamer didn't answer my (hilriously ridiculous) question. I would like an answer to it anyway. He should also try to elaborate what rubs him the wrong way with linkz.
Mario's list seems sound.

Vote: Nen

I think he really is trying to sow discontent. I will make my case a bit later though. (Also, srsly, my last post was ~20 hours ago, am I not allowed to be busy for one day?)

okay, I was going to tell mario that I thought his list was so shitty it gave me a town impression.

Please repost that list and tell me why it's sound. As a recall, he didn't really give that much of a reason to anyone on his list. So, please, explain what he failed to explain and how you came about to labeling it as a "sound" list.

LIST

It's because I mostly agree with his town reads. ("Mostly" because he himself isn't on my townlist, but nobody in the right mindset, scum or town, would put himself somewhere else on the list, and some people that are nearer the end of his town-list tend to me moar on the lowest end of towny reads)

Linkzmax said:
I don't have great feelings about MT, DT, Yoshi, or Noc either. But I wouldn't push for any of their lynches right now. zero is a toss up, one thing has me pretty convinced that he's scum, but the rest of his play has been very town.

Rol's a town vibe as I said when I voted nen. lurking hat could very well be scum, but as I explained to Rol it would not indicate a link to Bong.

The one thing is?

Sorry I haven't been available to post for the past day or so, I'm checking back through the thread now :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

That's alot of votes. Two scum at least voted for me and the rest are stupid townies
(unless your a new player)

It'll be hard to weed through the stupid ones this time.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

AstroGamer said:

Something about Linkz is rubbing me the wrong way so

Vote: Linkz

You'll probably have to elaborate on this one  more if you want any support

I'm not feeling Linkz as Mafia aligned this round - when he is he's normally trying to get me lynched

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~