By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
So all three of you admit to not actually playing or trying to do anything actually helpful, besides flaunting your psychological warfare skillz.

Is that what I am getting from that?

What is your list linkz?

No, poking happy has given me(and at least Nacho) a town read of him.

Town: Stefl, Mario, happy, radish, seth and astro. Probably you, Nacho, and hat as well.

Scum: nen and Bong, but if I'm right about nen it would point against Bong being a scummate.

Around the Network

I don't have great feelings about MT, DT, Yoshi, or Noc either. But I wouldn't push for any of their lynches right now. zero is a toss up, one thing has me pretty convinced that he's scum, but the rest of his play has been very town.

Rol's a town vibe as I said when I voted nen. lurking hat could very well be scum, but as I explained to Rol it would not indicate a link to Bong.

happydolphin said:

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means that I gave a sound reason why your thinking Seth was town was a fabulation, because it was based on him not being able to say stupid things as scum, which is...

you got it:

bull

... "fabulation"?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means that I gave a sound reason why your thinking Seth was town was a fabulation, because it was based on him not being able to say stupid things as scum, which is...

you got it:

bull

... "fabulation"?

:P

I really need to stop procrastinating and work on my essay.
Anyways, the reason I'm voting for Linkz is that he gives this vibe off that he is scum like a he's a villain hiding behind a facade. I don't see anything that says he's outright scum but no scum should be easy to read so early on.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Oh I forgot I left this browser open with a tab open with the forums

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

I have seen nothing to back me off my initial suspicion of nen.

As for the small dust up with linkz, I got scum vibes initially, but again after thinking about it some more I'm not so sure. The whole thing between him and HappyDolphin seems a little weird, but I guess nothing out of the ordinary for a game like this. Also, I'll take his scum points for me as a compliment if they are really based on my play seeming like it might be scum-coached. I guess I'd rather be mislynched for playing too good than for playing too poor.

So: backing off the mafia vibe from linkz a little bit, slight scum vibes from HappyD for his overhyping of my deduction skills and general play. I feel like someone is trying to blind me with flattery...

That said, I think the time has come for me to

vote : nen

spurgeonryan said:
Maybe we should lynch a newb lurker and see what happens?
Seth has been here, even after I just mentioned him. Who else?

Second time calling for lynching a newb lurker. What's the rush?

spurgeonryan said:
FF lurked till he was mentioned multiple times.

I wasn't going to push for an answer, but since you continue to reiterate this point I will continue to reiterate my response: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5197287
Look, I've already explained that I was COMPLETELY UNAWARE of the existence of this thread, i.e. that the game had started, until two minutes before my first post.  Either I'm lying or I'm not.  Do you think I'm lying?  There are only three acceptable answers:  Yes, No, and "I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards X

Which is it, spurge?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@bong. I wouldn't do that if I was scum, not so obviously just so you know. And I'm just excited you're in the game, read nothing into it and I'll stop doing it.