By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

nen, when was the last time you were scum?

Around the Network

Nevermind, found it. Ooooh look, I comment on radish immediately after his first post,(not counting his check in there) and nen made note of it even!

Just checking if the scum tell still holds,(nothing to do with the above) and it still did there. I'd stake that if Rol is town, nen is scum. Rol gives a town vibe, so I'll go with it.

Vote: nen

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

1. While happy's original point is still incorrect, I do agree with the assessment of him. This is his town play, useless "supportive" posts and all.

2. I explained the read for Seth here and here, and Bong here.

nen was "on" me early, though he never addressed the counterpoints. And then tried to say that my observation came before his actions. nen did in fact rush to say Bong's post was a null tell, and turned the suspicion on hat for saying such a thing. The "linking" of hat and Bong did come after my original statement, hence why I said '[nen has] further gone on to..."
So though I think his suspicions aren't justified, and likely false, he has at least voiced a first impression that I'm scum. The second impression is that I'm town.

@1. That wasn't a supportive post, I wasn't supporting him. I was expressing my excitement in his disputation ability.

@2. I already mentioned that those were bs, because scum can also make mistakes and be corrected after the fact in QT.

1. YOU'RE CHERRY PICKING!

2. I think you misread, Nacho asked for my explanations.

1. How is that cherry picking? You simply misinterpreted that post, and that's the post you linked to. If you think that I make other supportive posts in other games and that that's my town meta, I have yet to display that in this game, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from?

It's more bs.

2. True. That probably means he didn't read my post where I mentioned that that wasn't a good reason, yet somehow is of the opinion that you refute my claims.

happydolphin said:

1. How is that cherry picking? You simply misinterpreted that post, and that's the post you linked to. If you think that I make other supportive posts in other games and that that's my town meta, I have yet to display that in this game, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from?

It's more bs.

2. True. That probably means he didn't read my post where I mentioned that that wasn't a good reason, yet somehow is of the opinion that you refute my claims.

1. NOW YOU'RE FLIP-FLOPPING! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5195123

2. It also means he didn't read them the first time, or wants further explanation. Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't mean you're right and I am wrong. Nobody(in their right mind) is going to follow you, because your assertion started by saying I'm scum because I am not as aggressive as I was in Round 50. I state that it was quite some time before I was aggressive there, and have shown that I will give proof of my points. You have only proven that your memory of that Round isn't as good as you think it is.

spurgeonryan said:
So after everything I said, Rol and happyd basically just brushed it off. I would mention stefl as well, but he seems to be in the clear after half the players fake claimed against him.

Well final fan. I have said as both scum and town in the past. I do nt know roles that well, and what is possible or not. That is why I asked if it was plausible over and over again. It took linkz to tell me it was not or thatyoi were not a miller.

Why did others just go with it? That is a question others should ask. Linkz came in half a day or a day later to tell me h was being sarcarstic. Happyd pat me on the back and Rol unvoted after my long posts. Why?

Instead my words were twisted.

Nobody "went with" FF's claim, other than Rol using it to get a response from you.

Now, can you tell me exactly which words were twisted and when? Do you mean when you asked about mock voting?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

It's more bs.

1. NOW YOU'RE FLIP-FLOPPING! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5195123

2. It also means he didn't read them the first time, or wants further explanation. Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't mean you're right and I am wrong. Nobody(in their right mind) is going to follow you, because your assertion started by saying I'm scum because I am not as aggressive as I was in Round 50. I state that it was quite some time before I was aggressive there, and have shown that I will give proof of my points. You have only proven that your memory of that Round isn't as good as you think it is.

1. NOW YOU'VE JUST GONE FULL-ON RETARD! (no link should be needed to show the patently obvious)

2. No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means that I gave a sound reason why your thinking Seth was town was a fabulation, because it was based on him not being able to say stupid things as scum, which is...

you got it:

bull

spurgeonryan said:
Happyd. What do you think about nacho this game?

I see nacho trying to use his extensive experience on both factions to look into the reasons why a scum would do one thing and not another. I know that often times it has bit him in the back, but at least it gives me hope that he is town.

Rol's been trolling a lot, and it was at your expense this time. The trolling is amusing but not really helpful. But otherwise he's been generally pro-town thus far, so it is what it is.

As for happy, I don't think he has a clue that I was mocking him again. No matter

Linkzmax said:
Rol's been trolling a lot, and it was at your expense this time. The trolling is amusing but not really helpful. But otherwise he's been generally pro-town thus far, so it is what it is.

As for happy, I don't think he has a clue that I was mocking him again. No matter

I knew that you were mocking me, it was obvious. I wanted to return the favor. That went over your head.

@Spurge. I don't know, I never did give good numbers on that. But I'll try...

In game 50 I believe we were 21 players with 5 mafia and 1 serial killer. I'm not sure why it would be much different, is prof the type to put in masons or cults? It was my understanding he didn't like those factions.