By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

WRONG! This is your only mention of me Day One of Round 50:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914040

happydolphin said:

My current reads are

Mafia: Yoshiya, Tabaha, ninetailschris, mantlepiecek

Town: DarkThanatos, Miz.

My current vibes are:

Mafia: ABC, prof and hatmoza.

Town: Final-Fan, Linkz, Trucks.

null: the others

:D

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

WRONG! This is your only mention of me Day One of Round 50:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914040

happydolphin said:

My current reads are

Mafia: Yoshiya, Tabaha, ninetailschris, mantlepiecek

Town: DarkThanatos, Miz.

My current vibes are:

Mafia: ABC, prof and hatmoza.

Town: Final-Fan, Linkz, Trucks.

null: the others

:D

:) You're cherrypicking though. That was day 1, but I'm pretty sure day 2 I started to suspect you were buddying with Trucks. I may be wrong and it may have been another game. I do remember suspecting you buddying with Trucks in one of my last two games, early on. Generally I usually find you much more aggressive.

The onus is now on me, but the fact remains that you are generally much more aggressive (the you right now) than what you were at the start of this day. That's all we need to know.

nen-suer said:

Stop skimming through posts coze that what scum do.

Skimming posts is anti-town, because then things are easily missed or confused. Scum are generally more careful to read everything so they don't screw up and say something that will expose them.

But, facts aside, and so you don't get upset, I'll admit to say that claim wasn't fully invalidated. But my point remains. The you I see now is the you I'm used to seeing, and it's much more aggressive than what I saw at the start of the day. :)

Linkzmax said:
Bong Lover said:

nen-suer said:

1- So is this your first mafia game ever or your first mafia game on VGC?

1. This is my first mafie game ever and my first mafia game on VGC

Would I be correct in assuming you've followed(read as they occured) some games here though?

No you wouldn't

Around the Network

How is it cherrypicking when it is the ONLY mention of me you made?

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

You are making this up to suit your case, because a) I am fairly certain you admitted to not paying much attention in the early game of that round(and I am going to fact check this) and 2) I was playing catch up most of Day One because of how quickly it exploded. There was no aggression until I was adamant that tabaha would not be lynched due to a BS claim by a stupid day-vig, which was quite a few days after it started.

We'll have to meet in the middle because though I was active all game I missed day 2. That's it. I think I pegged you scum early on though (day 1) and it got worse on day 3.

I don't know why you think I'm making this up. They asked me my reads and I gave them. Now you're being critical again, which is a scum tell again (getting aggressive when pegged).

You are correct that when you reappeared from your hiatus(rereading page 27 by 100s is quite hilarious) on day 3 you jumped in a random direction and called me scum.

Cool. Seth is probably town. Bong is likely scum. Reads are unrelated, just wanted to hear Bong's answer before I gave the read of Seth.

Nachomamma8 said:
STOP VOTING NO LYNCH
WE ARE NOT NO LYNCHING IT IS A HORRIBLE THING

Calm down. There were 2(?) votes for no lynch and it takes 11 to hammer. We shall have our blood!

Linkzmax said:
Cool. Seth is probably town. Bong is likely scum. Reads are unrelated, just wanted to hear Bong's answer before I gave the read of Seth.

Why do you think Sethnintendo is town?

Linkzmax said:

How is it cherrypicking when it is the ONLY mention of me you made?

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

You are making this up to suit your case, because a) I am fairly certain you admitted to not paying much attention in the early game of that round(and I am going to fact check this) and 2) I was playing catch up most of Day One because of how quickly it exploded. There was no aggression until I was adamant that tabaha would not be lynched due to a BS claim by a stupid day-vig, which was quite a few days after it started.

We'll have to meet in the middle because though I was active all game I missed day 2. That's it. I think I pegged you scum early on though (day 1) and it got worse on day 3.

I don't know why you think I'm making this up. They asked me my reads and I gave them. Now you're being critical again, which is a scum tell again (getting aggressive when pegged).

You are correct that when you reappeared from your hiatus(rereading page 27 by 100s is quite hilarious) on day 3 you jumped in a random direction and called me scum.

It's cherrypicking in the sense that you're sticking to what I said and not to the meaning. I said day 1, I'll admit it was an exaggeration, but the fact is that that game lasted 7 days, and so day 3 is pretty early. Add to the fact that I hadn't read any of day 2 and when I got back I was getting updated, my reads on you were based on day 1 (though a bit after the post you quoted).

Now I remember why I thought it was based on my day 1 reads. It's cause it was. My first post in day 3 saying we should go after you or FF with no knowledge of day 2 proves that. ;)

So it's cherrypicking, and I also know now that I can stick to my claim after all (it was a day 1 read after all). In the end, I was suspicious of you back then because of your play (aggressive), but knowing you were town that game, it makes me think that that's the town you and that the nice you is not the town you.