By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

happydolphin said:

Bong Lover said:
I am thinking the elusive FF has got to be town? I am guessing he'd be pestered by scum to at least sign in by now. Is it feasable that this player would be so much of an ass that he'd sign up, be scum and still just sit back and be lynched?

Outrageous!! Still, if he is most likely town, would it be best to lynch? I know Rol said he's a liability in his own right, but how does everybody else feel?

Personally, I'm not big on policy lynches unless I have something really against a player (like they're being really distracting to town). But a lurker for now is ok for me until the day gets too long and the player just shows total lack of interest in the game, then I'll bite.

what about my reasoning that he is likely town? sensible or just hot air?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

@bold
Yeah, sure go ahead. 

And what's your take on the 4 new players here?

Was this one of your typical "thoughts on pezus/Wonk/Baal/etc.?" ploys or did you forget there's 5?(Zehvor, benao, Seth, Astro, Bong) Or am I thinking someone is a newb who has actually played already?

Oh! it was an honest mistake. I only counted Seth, benao, Zehvor and bong.   

Hmmmm.. why haven't you asked about someone not in this game then?

Stop breaking the quotes!

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Oh! it was an honest mistake. I only counted Seth, benao, Zehvor and bong.   

It didn't work last time and it's getting old for me. No one is falling for it if you are going to do it all the time. 

Bong Lover said:

happydolphin said:

Bong Lover said:
I am thinking the elusive FF has got to be town? I am guessing he'd be pestered by scum to at least sign in by now. Is it feasable that this player would be so much of an ass that he'd sign up, be scum and still just sit back and be lynched?

Outrageous!! Still, if he is most likely town, would it be best to lynch? I know Rol said he's a liability in his own right, but how does everybody else feel?

Personally, I'm not big on policy lynches unless I have something really against a player (like they're being really distracting to town). But a lurker for now is ok for me until the day gets too long and the player just shows total lack of interest in the game, then I'll bite.

what about my reasoning that he is likely town? sensible or just hot air?

Put it this way. It made me glad I invited you to the game.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:

It didn't work last time and it's getting old for me. No one is falling for it if you are going to do it all the time. 

I don't think it's ever caught mafia or confirmed town, so it was old for me too. Thus I like the change, but still it's inconsistent which means I have some research to do.

Bong, to be more clear. FF may be town, he may be scum. The truth is that whether he is scum or he is town, he won't be pestered because scum have a Quick Topic in which all communication is made.

So, to be really fair, there is no PM pestering, because the quick-topic is on a separate website and it's up to scum to visit it.

Think about it for a sec, but in essence this tells me that you're 100% confirmed townie due to your ignorance about this. And you may be shrewd, but I don't think it's like you to want to look like a total ignorant, even if it were in your favor were you scum. As such, what I'm trying to say is you have no idea how the QT (quick topic) works, and you're quite likely town.

Back to FF, in game 50 (the game where I suspected Linkz since day 1), FF was lurking pretty much the whole game, and he was scum. Just to give you an idea.

haha! awesome. so sethnintendo is very likely town then. I thought as much.

as for breaking quotes, apparently the Wii U breakes them, i'll stop quoting when I'm on here.

happydolphin said:
Back to FF, in game 50 (the game where I suspected Linkz since day 1), FF was lurking pretty much the whole game, and he was scum. Just to give you an idea.

I don't think you even know what point you're trying to make anymore. Seriously, what point do you think you are making in regards to me in comparison to Round 50?  Also you must love having me prove you wrong, as I will do once you answer this question.

And as for FF he lurks just as heavily as town. See every round in which he's been town. Hence Rol's push for his lynch right from the get go.