By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
Good choice Spurge, Benao is a good option to block.

Astro should track Bong.

Nen, you shouldn't have revealed what you did, so let us pretend you didn't. You should watch Astro.

I'm going to scan Noctis.

Its 6 townies aginst 1 scum. No need to keep lying at this point.

And once gain you chose the wrong action (you could've said FF if you scanned him)

Why track Bong?! Spurg said he'll block him.

Astro should track Spurg to see if he indeed visited Benao.

But Astro used all his shots too so this pojntless iguess

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

The day has begun.
There were no kills last night.

This doesn't prove 100% that Benao is mafia because mafia can chose not to kill.
But we should lynch Benao regardless.

Astro hopefully you tracked spurg like I asked you to.

VOTE: Benao.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also prof, give us a nice flavor at least when the game ends :P

Unvote:

I wont be online until later so I re vote back then.
If Astro says he saw spurg visit benao then vote Benao.

In the mean time I want Benao, spurg, stefl and Bong to character claim.

Around the Network

didn't you say that you knew my ability ran out, and i don't think I was enabled so I can't confirm anything. Anyway, it seems like Benao is the most likely possibility unless Spurge blocked the wrong person so

Vote: Benao

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
didn't you say that you knew my ability ran out, and i don't think I was enabled so I can't confirm anything. Anyway, it seems like Benao is the most likely possibility unless Spurge blocked the wrong person so

Vote: Benao

Had to be sure you had no shots left. We have no choice but vote Benao at this point.

Vote: Benao.....

It seems that you guys are confused about my role. Enabler only enable power role not gives them shots like Radish's roles is.

It means if I am alive you can use your power all you want as long as you guys have still shots but if I am gone then all the roles that I enabled will be disabled or to make it simple they became a vanilla so even if Radish promotes them, their powers can't be use anymore.

Let's not rush the votes shall we? We have a lot of time to talk. We don't want to see another FF so for now let's talk and let's make sure that there is only 1 mafia left. We can still afford a mis-lynch but it's still better if lynch a scum.

Let's wait for the others to check in first before we do something.

nen-suer said:
Unvote:

I wont be online until later so I re vote back then.
If Astro says he saw spurg visit benao then vote Benao.

In the mean time I want Benao, spurg, stefl and Bong to character claim.

sure. I am Anthony Higgs

Bong Lover said:

care to explain why you feel that way?

It is just the way it is. If you are town you have nothing to worry about.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089