By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Me and trucks showing up at the same time.
Awkward!

I know but mine had a pretty table!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ok I am doing benoa right now. Are we sure about astro and noctis and bong?

You are "doing" me? Wtf spurge!

Uhmm, what a mess, a real mess, I really feel for FF, wasn't a clean move, nen was lucky and we got the advantage thanks to his luck, but I feel his rage.

Spurge, bear in mind that you can indeed change your decision, please do not use this advice to avoid being blocked, just in case it appears a better choice and to fit your role in the strategy.

Even with FF mistake, there is no chance for town to lose, as I said it before it's just a sit back and watch situation.

There should be only one mafia left, correct?
So if benao is scum, there should be no death tonight.
If he isn't, he roleclaimed a worthless power unless he's targeted by the mafia.
So if benao is town and there is death tomorrow, we can narrow it down to Bong, Mario and Spurge with Bong being highest suspicion at that point

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

spurgeonryan said:
Well I blocked you. If you are for real town, what would you do tonight? Why would I not block you?

I don't do nothing at all, just a passive role. My point was towwards the fact the two nights ago, they asked you to do something, and you though that you didn't not changed it, stating that you had already sent it, but then again, I think it was Nen who said that, and Nen was playing us all .... -.- nvm, then.

Good choice Spurge, Benao is a good option to block.

Astro should track Bong.

Nen, you shouldn't have revealed what you did, so let us pretend you didn't. You should watch Astro.

I'm going to scan Noctis.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

But it gets better.  You say I'm scummy for suggesting we lynch mario.  Well, hmm, I know this is crazy, but why don't we consider a hypothetical situation logically.   Suppose we lynch bong (who you'll notice I was voting for, not mario).  He flips town anti-blocker.  Well gee, who in this town cold he possibly have been meant to counteract?  Possibly the BLOCKER?  How likely do you think it would be in that situation that the blocker is also town?  If you said "very likely", congratulation's you're an idiot.  So we lynch spurge and he pops mafia (hypothetically.)  Let's say that he flips mafia roleblocker -- NOT godfather.  Well, how then do we explain SM128's innocent scan on a mafia scumbag?  Maybe because the "deputy" is in fact (in this hypothetical scenario) scum as well!  Let me know when this starts being a scummy argument.  

See, if you said this from the start and actually went into your reasoning I would never have assumed you were scum.

Anyways, I blame Nen, once again. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

It is either Bong or Benao.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
It is either Bong or Benao.

care to explain why you feel that way?

supermario128 said:
Good choice Spurge, Benao is a good option to block.

Astro should track Bong.

Nen, you shouldn't have revealed what you did, so let us pretend you didn't. You should watch Astro.

I'm going to scan Noctis.

We have o prepare for a situation where there is indeed a godfather, and there, unfortunately your scans could be deceiving.

AstroGamer said:
So if benao is town and there is death tomorrow, we can narrow it down to Bong, Mario and Spurge with Bong being highest suspicion at that point

There is sefl too

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)