By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
But Rol is incorrect: I'm Morphball.

You know what FF.

You logged offline the minute i voted you. I waited for you to return and was preparing to unvote you when you come back

and say something convincing, but you didnt.

When you had around three votes you sigend in again......i waited 30 min for you and you still didnt post.

At that time I assumed you gave up and your indeed the last mafia and went to sleep.

I dont know why you waited untill you got hammered before posting

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Maybe spurg is indeed a godfather. This game is broken and the mafia are waaay over powered already.
At this point I have to assume balance means nothing here.
Benao maybe another bulletproof mafia or it just a bad fake claim.

Spurg blocks Benao tonight and then we go from there.

I still think believe Bong and Noc are town based on roles.

Spurg then Benao....we can afford to mess up again....so the majority decides.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

And when the hell did you claim you saw me visit Happy?  At least that explains all the votes. 

You have to admit you played horribly and acted scummy.

Not only you role claimed late and all your action didnt affect anything,and you didnt even say who you switched me with.

and you actually suggested we lynch Mario after spurg.

Not only Mario delivered us the mafia cop, but Noc role claim suggest we have more than one back up.

Sorry Iied and got you killed, but we still have more than one chance o get the last scum.

I will admit no such thing.  I didn't want to role claim becuase i was the FREAKING BUS DRIVER.  I didn't want to advertise who I was swappingecause it might give mafia clues as to who they should target to circumvent my attempts to protect people (you, you stupid ingrate) and also because I didn't want to let it slip that I was OUT OF SHOTS.  

Meanwhile, you COMPLETELY LIE leading everyone to quickly vote me.  (your other post is a lie btw, I was offline    from the time I asked mario "why" which seems to be 2 hourds before your post.)  Then I'm lynched before I even get a chance to respond.  If I was logged in before the hammer fell, guess what, I was probably CATCHING UP.  

But it gets better.  You say I'm scummy for suggesting we lynch mario.  Well, hmm, I know this is crazy, but why don't we consider a hypothetical situation logically.   Suppose we lynch bong (who you'll notice I was voting for, not mario).  He flips town anti-blocker.  Well gee, who in this town cold he possibly have been meant to counteract?  Possibly the BLOCKER?  How likely do you think it would be in that situation that the blocker is also town?  If you said "very likely", congratulation's you're an idiot.  So we lynch spurge and he pops mafia (hypothetically.)  Let's say that he flips mafia roleblocker -- NOT godfather.  Well, how then do we explain SM128's innocent scan on a mafia scumbag?  Maybe because the "deputy" is in fact (in this hypothetical scenario) scum as well!  Let me know when this starts being a scummy argument.  

Don't even try to excuse your frame job, which again got me killed without even the opportunity to defend myself, by blaming the victim.  You dug your hole, now sleep in it.  The mafia will be along shortly to tuck you in.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

lol, ok. So you were lying all along. I guess that means your luck simply ran out. I will leave it up to town to re-evaluate how many scumyou actually cuaght to see how plausible it would be for you to be sacrificing them to save your skin adn then trying to ride your trust by "verifying" other roles catching scum. I'm on my PS3 which is why I can't be bothered to correct my spelling (retracin gkeystrokes is a fairly agonizing process). Researching the thread is out of the question at hthe moment even if I wasn't lynched and pissed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

30 minutes to catch up to how many posts?

Please FF, stop acting stupid and admit your mistakes. Mario being scum is a retarded conclusion and that means

first of all Noc is scum too becouse lf the nurse was the only back-up Nocwouldn't have role claimed back-up enabler.

And yeah you only have yourself to blame.

Next time stop lurking and play the game and dont assume I will trust you just becouse you role claimed and think I'm town.

Just laying low and hugging the wall. And unlike you manged to catch some actual scum.

Yes i made mistake, but that becouse I toke a risk.......something you never did this whole round.

Still my vote for you wasnt random and I would do it again under the same conditions

Around the Network

It's funny how you become really active now that your dead.
Now before the day ends maybe you want say something constructive instead of pity insults.

rol is co-co-hosting whether he likes it or not.

VOTALS

Player L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
Bong Lover Final-Fan        
Final-Fan nen-suer Stefl1504
Bong Lover supermario128
benao87

Final-Fan is lynched he was Town Morph Ball 2-shot Busdriver

Signature goes here!

Sorry everyone, It'll be back on track asap.

FF was lynched as of 5pm EST. FF played morphball, town 2-shot busdriver.
Night has begun. Day begins again at 5am march 25 EST.

Me and trucks showing up at the same time.
Awkward!