By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
I can understand what he was saying. Was just asking if anyone was still thinking about it. Check Stefl off the list!

So what makes you think about it? I want to hear it...

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
spurgeonryan said:
Holy Shit! You and dt sure went off the deep end off a little ping post.

You two cray cray?

Thorough.

I had the entire day off today, so i can concentrate on the game :P 

I actually just wanted the specific game that it happened to Radish, but oh well. He seems very paranoid, but he is also actually posting a lot. Maybe he is always paranoid, but doesn't post enough for me to pick up on it? ;) 

I'm only catching up but I find this post weird. Radish already gave his reasons to why he's suspicious of Spurge, and honestly, it piqued my curiosity. Maybe there is a trend of scum pushing for a Radish lynch day. Radish was capable of swaying my feelings towards spurge to be frank.

You on the other hand dismiss his response with this post -labeling him as "paranoid"... I'm actually pretty satisfied with Radish's responses.

Plus, winks and emoticons in general always rub me wrong.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:

Except when Prof is scum. When he gets lynched day one and the scum lose spectacularly :D

But no, I actually agree with Linkz. I don't think  an incredibly short day one is usful for town. Despite the usual town death, you get lots of vibes from how people play and respond to things, and you can see how players interact with other players. For the good town players- that's where you get your leads from. 

I'm supporting this policy lynch on FF in the case that he doesn't post. My vote is to pressure him into posting. If it looks like it is gaining support, I am unvoting. I  don't want a short day one.

says the person who was quick to jump on the F-F band wagon. So let me get this straight... you are admitting to choose the middle ground of already existing opinions as to not get any attention? I have my eye on you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

Notice I did not at all deny that scum likely got the same style PM, rather, that town (especially a newcomer) would be likely less hesitant to reveal the PM style. But we already got two people arguing that the PM style is pretty much the same for everyone, something, again, I never ruled out.

Since I already consider stefl town, that puts all the suspicion on the first person who argued this... nen

FoS nen-suer

Hat attacks Nen with "twisted logic"

Nen is confused

Anywho, like I said seems to me your trying to gain some town points and make sure yourbuddyz relaize and use the fact they share

the same PM style as the town early. More reason I think Bong is a friend of yours.

Just to clarify, you're saying I'm putting my scumbuddy bong in the town spotlight very early in the game so me and him can run off with a scum victory. In other words I already have this diabolical plan? On what exactly do you base this. What information do you have that would justify such behavior on your end?

Tell me, as the town you are portraying to be, what are you gaining from spreading or "rooting" unneeded elements of misleading information? The only thing I can think of is that you are trying to establish early separation and conflict between town.

DarkThanatos said:

Townie points to Stefl for the miller claim ( and picking up on my PM reference) . It would be a bold tactic to do right at the start as scum, as a possible town-rolecop (not out of the question even though rare- it's a big game) would pick him as a primary target, and other roles. 

Why didn't you consider a townie counter-claiming?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

He is helpful to the town. Didn't we have this mantra that if Rad is helpful to the town he is scum and if he is not he is town?  He is more active right now compared as last time.  Where he was a mason. 

Nice, I wanted to get an alignment stance from you.

Yes, that is the general rule, but don't confuse lots of posts with being helpful.

1. Can you elaborate this one? Are you being sarcastic? sorry my perception is quite dull right now.  Due to the lack of sleep.

2. But he is still different in this game. That's why it's interesting.

1. No it's genuine. Calling something "interesting" is like fake content. It doesn't show how you feel about the subject one way or another.

2. Yes, he is different this game compared to last. I also thought he was scum early on last time because of his behavior.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Sorry, I didn't know actions weren't allowed to further reinforce one's thoughts.

Dude, you pretty much built upon them........nice try tho :P

Wait. You really think the additional point is the foundation of the others?

happydolphin said:

As for Linkz, his pro-active participation doesn't remind me of a town Linkz, who is just much more aggressive. My memory of that is in my game with him and Miz, until the end I was sure he was scum. This game he's good, nice and fun, making jokes and trying to be inquisitive. I feel estranged by it. As much as I enjoy it it's a scum tell for me sadly (given his meta-game: the analysis of his playstyle).

Why are you comparing my day one Day One play here with the endgame play of Round 50?

sethnintendo said:
So are we going to lynch FF?

Better question, do you want to lynch FF?

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

As for Linkz, his pro-active participation doesn't remind me of a town Linkz, who is just much more aggressive. My memory of that is in my game with him and Miz, until the end I was sure he was scum. This game he's good, nice and fun, making jokes and trying to be inquisitive. I feel estranged by it. As much as I enjoy it it's a scum tell for me sadly (given his meta-game: the analysis of his playstyle).

Why are you comparing my day one Day One play here with the endgame play of Round 50?

Because even early game you were more aggressive. I like this you better but it's still a scum tell for me.