By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
Bong Lover said:

From memory:

First night, didn't use my ability since I thought it was a roleblocker role and not a roleblocker blocker role. Prof explained the role a little more thourough and I realized that I couldn't do too much damage by targeting the wrong target. (I didn't use it on Night one because I didn't want to accidentally block a town power role).

Night 2 I shielded radishhead

Night 3 I shielded Happydolphin

Last night I shielded supermario

Can't a brother get some protecion once in a while :(

Why would you shield Radish night2? He didnt reveal that he was a motivator until day 3 if i recall?!

I've gone back and checked my sent messages now that I had the time and I remembered it all wrong. The real list is this:

Night 1 - didn't shield (still thought I was a roleblocker)

Night 2 - shielded nen_suer

Night 3 - shielded radishhead, then sent anothe rmessage that I wanted to shield happydolphin instead

Night 4 - shielded supermario

I have not recieved any feedback from prof on how this went (except the first night he told me I ha dfailed to use my power, and that I should make sure to use it in the future)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
FF is mafia, it seems.

Why? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Right, so current population is 9.
Benao -- claimed bulletproof? I forget the details -- not very trusted
nen-suer -- claimed watcher -- highly trusted
Final-Fan -- claimed bus driver -- I know I'm ok, I think I'm fairly trusted (but not highly)
SM128 -- claimed deputy -- highly trusted (but that could change if we run low on suspects IMO)
astro -- claimed tracker -- fairly trusted
stefl -- claimed miller -- everyone hates him but fairly trusted
Bong -- claimed antiblocker -- not very trusted
spurge -- claimed blocker -- was distrusted but cleared by SM128
Noctis -- claimed enabler -- fairly trusted, for the moment

Making this list reminds me of something: One of spurge and bong are scum. SM128 has cleared spurge. IMO we should lynch bong; if he flips scum, great -- if he flips town we lynch spurge and then probably SM128, but definitely spurge.

Vote Bong Lover

Fairly random evaluations.

Stefl1504 said:
I love being hated O_o

That would fit your miller role  ;)

As for the other things, will wait until nen expands the information.

So, happydolphin set to rolescan benao, ends up dead. Seems like to scum the threat of having benao scanned was the biggest concern. Benao = Bulletproof godfather?

Of course, spurge allegedly dropped the ball on his target, so no confirmation on FF either way. I find it almost unbelievable that you can't keep track of Night and Day, and I also find it weird that the Night would end early when not everyone has sent their Night actions. Perhaps the oversight was a lot more planned than what Spurge wants to admit.

Still, Spurge scanned clean so that adds more questions: Spurge is somehow anti-miller (scans innocent no matter what), spurge is indeed town which means there's not a lot of scum options left (benao, FF, Noctis and me), there is no deputy and supermario and spurge are scum buddies, there are more scum than you'd imagine perhaps as many as three left still. In that case I'd think spurge, benao and FF.

The clean scan on Spurge and the missed block by the same has me a bit puzzled I must admit. Maybe spurge is a godfather, but could he still be a roleblocker? His "I forgot who got killed and what time of Day it was" play is super-scummy to me, the scan aside.

Finally, I can't blame town for mistrusting me, but if you do decide to lynch me tonight please make a thorough analysis of what it would mean if I flip town shield, not just assume I will flip scum and go from there. If there is lots of scum this game to counteract our aseemingly endless power roles in town a mislynch now is not necessarily disastrous, but it does make things a little dicey.

Bong Lover said:
So, happydolphin set to rolescan benao, ends up dead. Seems like to scum the threat of having benao scanned was the biggest concern. Benao = Bulletproof godfather?

Of course, spurge allegedly dropped the ball on his target, so no confirmation on FF either way. I find it almost unbelievable that you can't keep track of Night and Day, and I also find it weird that the Night would end early when not everyone has sent their Night actions. Perhaps the oversight was a lot more planned than what Spurge wants to admit.

Still, Spurge scanned clean so that adds more questions: Spurge is somehow anti-miller (scans innocent no matter what), spurge is indeed town which means there's not a lot of scum options left (benao, FF, Noctis and me), there is no deputy and supermario and spurge are scum buddies, there are more scum than you'd imagine perhaps as many as three left still. In that case I'd think spurge, benao and FF.

The clean scan on Spurge and the missed block by the same has me a bit puzzled I must admit. Maybe spurge is a godfather, but could he still be a roleblocker? His "I forgot who got killed and what time of Day it was" play is super-scummy to me, the scan aside.

Finally, I can't blame town for mistrusting me, but if you do decide to lynch me tonight please make a thorough analysis of what it would mean if I flip town shield, not just assume I will flip scum and go from there. If there is lots of scum this game to counteract our aseemingly endless power roles in town a mislynch now is not necessarily disastrous, but it does make things a little dicey.

Like I said no way we have a mafia godfather in addetion to the super crazy powers the mafia had so far.

Add the fact that our cop was 2 shot and the deputy was one shot just like the nurse (thats why Mario didnt use his ability

the night before this one coze he only got one more from Radish) and a back-up enabler then its clear only a troll mod would

give the mafia a godfather.

Spurg is unlikley scum at this point and only you FF and benao are the only supects.

Your role seem to counter Nacho not spurg like I thought (dont know if spurg is even telling the truth about his role claim)

So far all your reading and analysis were good and I would be surprised if your scum.

Benao role claim is  weak, but we already had a scum bulletproof and I dont think the scum fake that kind of roleclaim.

Thats why I believe the guy I saw at Happy'd place last night is the last scum (and no I'm not talking about Astro).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

VOTE: FINAL-FAN

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vote: Final-Fan

Stefl1504 said:

There is lazy then there is you...

ok then,

vote final-fan

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

There is lazy then there is you...

No, you totally forgot that there is also very lazy, which is still little to nothing compared to me.