By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bong Lover said:
I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

Did you shield me night 1?

Also can you give me the list of player your used your ability on?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am going to wait for astro before I vote.

Kay, Noc time to tell me what you enable.

This is probably the last day and I want to cover all basses before ending this.

I enable all the replacements.

It's kinda obvious with my PM. Prof never specified me who I enabled.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am going to wait for astro before I vote.

Kay, Noc time to tell me what you enable.

This is probably the last day and I want to cover all basses before ending this.

I enable all the replacements.

You pass.

Your role fits perfectly with the game balance imo plus you seem relaxed with the claim.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Bong Lover said:
I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

Did you shield me night 1?

Also can you give me the list of player your used your ability on?

From memory:

First night, didn't use my ability since I thought it was a roleblocker role and not a roleblocker blocker role. Prof explained the role a little more thourough and I realized that I couldn't do too much damage by targeting the wrong target. (I didn't use it on Night one because I didn't want to accidentally block a town power role).

Night 2 I shielded radishhead

Night 3 I shielded Happydolphin

Last night I shielded supermario

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:

From memory:

First night, didn't use my ability since I thought it was a roleblocker role and not a roleblocker blocker role. Prof explained the role a little more thourough and I realized that I couldn't do too much damage by targeting the wrong target. (I didn't use it on Night one because I didn't want to accidentally block a town power role).

Night 2 I shielded radishhead

Night 3 I shielded Happydolphin

Last night I shielded supermario

Can't a brother get some protecion once in a while :(

Why would you shield Radish night2? He didnt reveal that he was a motivator until day 3 if i recall?!

spurge offering "protection" ... mafia confirmed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

FF is mafia, it seems.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
Making this list reminds me of something: One of spurge and bong are scum. SM128 has cleared spurge. IMO we should lynch bong; if he flips scum, great -- if he flips town we lynch spurge and then probably SM128, but definitely spurge.

Vote Bong Lover

lol, I didn't see this post before.

FF...oh you.

@Spurg

And thats why i love you :)

supermario128 said:
FF is mafia, it seems.

Mario finally see it.....