By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I forget, what did Linkz have to report regarding his radish-sense?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So bong did not do happyd

I didn't but it wouldn't have mattered since he was killed.

Uhmm one kill only again, definitely no other mafia nor vigilante.

@Final-Fan, as spurge didn't blocked you, did you swapped anyone?

@Prof, please update OP

Right, so current population is 9.
Benao -- claimed bulletproof? I forget the details -- not very trusted
nen-suer -- claimed watcher -- highly trusted
Final-Fan -- claimed bus driver -- I know I'm ok, I think I'm fairly trusted (but not highly)
SM128 -- claimed deputy -- highly trusted (but that could change if we run low on suspects IMO)
astro -- claimed tracker -- fairly trusted
stefl -- claimed miller -- everyone hates him but fairly trusted
Bong -- claimed antiblocker -- not very trusted
spurge -- claimed blocker -- was distrusted but cleared by SM128
Noctis -- claimed enabler -- fairly trusted, for the moment

Making this list reminds me of something: One of spurge and bong are scum. SM128 has cleared spurge. IMO we should lynch bong; if he flips scum, great -- if he flips town we lynch spurge and then probably SM128, but definitely spurge.

Vote Bong Lover

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I am going to wait for astro before I vote.

Around the Network

I love being hated O_o

I unfortunately tracked HappyD and since he was killed, yeah, I got nothing. Sorry to be unable to help

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
I unfortunately tracked HappyD and since he was killed, yeah, I got nothing. Sorry to be unable to help

Intersting.......did he scan spurg?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
I'll wait for the tracker and watcher before I say anything else then.

You were supposed to block FF though. You ruined the plan! -_-

No, you were suppose to scan FF like I told you to. You cant depend on spurg >_>

So...Mario I had to gambling with your life once more (It was a risk I was prepaird to make )

And I hit the jackpot.

But before I get things going let make sure we have one scum left.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am going to wait for astro before I vote.

Kay, Noc time to tell me what you enable.

This is probably the last day and I want to cover all basses before ending this.