By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bong Lover said:
Stefl1504 said:
Just a small reminder... didn't we already have a bulletproof mafiosi?

remind me. who was that?

Looking at the OP, it was SethNintendo

Around the Network

SethNintendo was bulletproof isolator. I see now what you mean, I thought you meant godfather when you said mafiosi.

two bulletproof new players in the mafia, is that too much? I can see how the new players in the mafia could be protected by being bulletproof, but isn't bulletproof more useful against night kills?

It seems that town is plenty powerful so multiple bulletproof players in the mafia doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me?

Bong Lover said:
SethNintendo was bulletproof isolator. I see now what you mean, I thought you meant godfather when you said mafiosi.

Oh, I just wanted to point out that having already a bulletproof mafiosi makes a bulletproof godfather really unlikely

By which I mean, whoever claimed bulletproof should be checked up on the claim (looking at HappyD here), if he really is bulletproof, I doubt he is mafia (I didn't pay any attention to the amount of kills, so I am just assuming that we don't have any anti-town-3rd-parties anymore)

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Bong Lover said:

Oh, I just wanted to point out that having already a bulletproof mafiosi makes a bulletproof godfather really unlikely

But both Seth and Benao would be first time players, does that make it more likely with two bulletproof mafia in your opinion?

Bong Lover said:
Stefl1504 said:
Bong Lover said:

But both Seth and Benao would be first time players, does that make it more likely with two bulletproof mafia in your opinion?

No, how often someone has played should have nothing to do with the roles they get.

So then, benao most likely town in your opinion? Do you think the game will be over toMorrow when Spurge is lynched?

Stefl1504 said:
By which I mean, whoever claimed bulletproof should be checked up on the claim (looking at HappyD here), if he really is bulletproof, I doubt he is mafia (I didn't pay any attention to the amount of kills, so I am just assuming that we don't have any anti-town-3rd-parties anymore)

I never claimed BP, I don't know where you got that from.

Bong Lover said:
So then, benao most likely town in your opinion? Do you think the game will be over toMorrow when Spurge is lynched?

If benao trully is bulletproof, then in my opinion, he is most likely town. There is still room, but that should only be considered after lynching better targets.