By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

1 shot bulletproof godfather could be likely. In which case, Happy's role would make sense in order to find that out. You should definitely scan Benao.

However, a shield to counter a role blocker means the role blocker should be scum. Right?

FF brings up a good point as well. If mafia had a bus driver they could have killed anyone they wanted. They already had a strongman so a bus driver is unlikely for them. He is town imo.

It is between Benao, Spurge, and Happy for me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

There is the possibility that FF could be scum too. His role isn't town exclusive and is usually meant for scum. Same with Spurge's role. Both of their roles are appropriate for scum.

If there was a mafia bus driver don't you think you and nen would be dead by now? 

No, I'm saying your not a buss driver. Thats a fake claim.

Like I said Trucks wont approve of a game with a buss driver in it

And yet I was quoting someone saying the opposite.  Did you just take your stupid pills or something?    (You've overlooked some things in the last few posts.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yeah with a roleblocker and a roleblocker-blocker in the same game, it's pretty damn obvious they can't both be on the same team. One of them is guaranteed scum. Possibly both but probably not. I would say 80-20 spurge vs bong and 80-20 again that after we get scum, the remaining one is town. Or maybe even 90-10 for the second part.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

(EBWOP They would only be both scum if at least one was fakeclaiming. There probably isn't a "useless" role as a red herring.)

happydolphin said:

What was his claim, I can't recall.

1 shot bulletproof. I think he could be our godfather.

You are the only one that can confirm this, if you are town.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

1 shot bulletproof. I think he could be our godfather.

You are the only one that can confirm this, if you are town.

Okay, I will do my best. I request to be shielded tonight as well, it worked out well last Night.

Final-Fan said:
Also, I actually agree with happy's decision to scan Stefl. He is the only one who can "cop" a miller. But I think there were better people to go after than Rol. Sure he turned out to be the SK but I still think it wasn't the best decision at the time -- the GF theory was weak IMO.

I can accept that. At the time I had barely any time to make a proper decision, and I went with what was being mentioned at the time.

Mario: scan Spurge
Astro: track Happy
Happy: scan Benao
Nen: watch Mario
Spurge: block FF
Bong: shield Happy
FF: do nothing
Benao: do nothing
Noctis: do nothing
Stefl: do nothing

These will be our actions Prof. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Just a small reminder... didn't we already have a bulletproof mafiosi?

Stefl1504 said:
Just a small reminder... didn't we already have a bulletproof mafiosi?

remind me. who was that?