By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
^None.

Ok, How many people you enabled so far........3?

None, PASSIVE.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
^None.

Ok, How many people you enabled so far........3?

None, PASSIVE.

Good, I was wondering why you said none before.

You shouldnt have role claimed coze you werent  a target for lynch and less likley target for the scum.

I think the rest of the players should role claim at this point.

FF & Benao I'm talkig about you guys

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
I have never heard of or been allowed to change night actions before nen.......

How would I know I could do this?

BECAOUSE I ***** TOLD....................I told you spurg I really did tell you that.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
I don't get it. What dos "none, passive" mean?

Passive as in your role is a part of you (no actions)

Sibling for example is a passive role.

Noctis enable some powers as long as he lives. When he dies all powers he enables get taken from the players who has them.

I faked an enabler is the ghost busters round (you know the one where you posted your pm to have me lynched)

I find it hard to believe you forgot this role spurg :/

nen-suer said:

Good, I was wondering why you said none before.

You shouldnt have role claimed coze you werent  a target for lynch and less likley target for the scum.

I think the rest of the players should role claim at this point.

FF & Benao I'm talkig about you guys

Yeah, I guess it's time. But I do not hold an active role, just bulletproof 1-shot.

Vote: Yoshiya

Around the Network

Not much to add now is there, the path seems clear. Yoshiya must die and is there even any point now to wait for the roleclaim and a (probably faked) defense? I get a feeling the mafia herd is thinning drastically and victory is within grasp.

vote yoshiya

spurgeonryan said:
Let me go check. Maybe I missed it, I do work nights and get about four hours f sleep a day. If I knew I could I would have changed it.

When I turn il town do nt think I was being stubborn, reallythought it was too late.

You posted after nen told you that you could change your decision.

VOTALS

Player L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
Yoshiya AstroGamer nen-suer NoCtiS_NoX spurgeonryan  benao87  Bong Lover

Yoshiya is lynched.

He was Kraid - Mafia Strongman/Poisoner

Signature goes here!

That should settle the poison debate. So, no vigilante?

wow, perhaps a little rash after all :/