By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

ooh, So we did have Tracker :D
Vote: Yoshi

Mario who did you scan last night?
Spurg I told you to block Yoshi seems like your asking for trouble..

Also HappyD is clear mafia at  this point coze no way the town has a cop a deputy a watcher a tracker
and then anopther special kind of cop who scans millers and godfathers for whatever BS reasons.

How about a doube Lynch? Is that allowed.

I'm going to love re-posting this at the end of the game.

Anyways, I'm claiming now. I'm a Scanner. I give prof 3 roles and a target and he replies with a positive or negative.

I did not use my role night 1 due to being AFK.

I used my role on Rol night 2 because I thought he was the Godfather.

I used my role on Stefl night 3 because I didn't believe his miller claim.

Got you to fully role claim genius....man your too easy :P

Still I dont understand your claim. You guess THREE roles and if the target is one of them you get positive or negative?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Can someone explain to what Radishe's role was and and alignment he was?

The flip was

"Radish played Galactic Federation HQ, Unlynchable promoter"

Was he some kind of mason?

He is Motivator like he claimed and he is obvious town man.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also might I well say it, I watched Yoshi last night and Atro was there.
I wanted to confirm that Spurg didn't target him (and mabe catch him lying about it)

Anywho Astro claim is legit and Yoshi is guaranteed scum and spurg is too by association..

AstroGamer said:
Oh yeah, I tracked Nacho on night 1 but since nen revealed it I didn't say anything. On second night, I was uncertain who to choose so I didn't select one

How many shots do you have left ?

spurgeonryan said:
I told you guys I thought? No one answered for hours so I also went after stefl. I guess being a miller mans you don't have to play.

Wince happyd did nt fake m blocking him I guess he is town.
People have said yoshia was scum from the start and now he was scanned.

vt & yoshia

I posted the night action table we agreed on and you ignored it.

Night 1 I changed my night action three times.

I told you to change your night action and block Yoshi and you acted clueless.

I tried to help you man, but your asking to get lynched.

Happy's would've been lynched before you. Not only his role claim is odd, but his night targets were awful choicses

to the point I'm thinking "is he for real?" But you did the impossible and surpaced him.

Unless Mario clears you, your dead tomorow.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I am an enabler. 

You enable what? Thats the most important part Noc >_>

I am an enabler and let's just leave it as that. I don't want to give a free information to the scum.

^None.

^I am an enabler and let's just leave it as that. I don't want to give a free information to the scum.

spurgeonryan said:
By the time I saw anything for yoshia I had already sent in my target.

Are you reading a line and skipping a line?

Why didnt you change you action when I told you to? Just give up I tried to give you a chance and you wasted it.

@Noctis

Why the hell did you role claim then?!

Forget it,  as long asI have a clear target for the current day you guys do as you like.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
^None.

Ok, How many people you enabled so far........3?