By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Bong Lover said:
spurgeonryan said:
Bong is going to kill me. H is the vigilantes.

Also funny that you would assume I am a vigilante and not just scum. Do you happen to know for sure that I am town?

I admit, I would like to think you are town, but I am starting to doubt it.

Why would you like to think he is town? He is now the most suspicious player here right now followed by Benao and Yoshi. He lied to our faces that he blocked Mario. No townie will do that. If he is a townie I would have expected him to say you are lying and you are scum but he told us he blocked Mario to save his ass.  

I would like for him to be town because I find his posting style amusing. I could see him lying about the block on mario and still be town, but his explanation was very weak. I agree he is an obvious scum candidate.

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Bong Lover said:
spurgeonryan said:
Bong is going to kill me. H is the vigilantes.

Also funny that you would assume I am a vigilante and not just scum. Do you happen to know for sure that I am town?

I admit, I would like to think you are town, but I am starting to doubt it.

Why would you like to think he is town? He is now the most suspicious player here right now followed by Benao and Yoshi. He lied to our faces that he blocked Mario. No townie will do that. If he is a townie I would have expected him to say you are lying and you are scum but he told us he blocked Mario to save his ass.  

I would like for him to be town because I find his posting style amusing. I could see him lying about the block on mario and still be town, but his explanation was very weak. I agree he is an obvious scum candidate.

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Bong Lover said:

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

Again, why am I in your suspect list?

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
I'm not sure that we even had a vigilante in the first place. We will find out tonight. Dark Samus doesn't seem like she would be the poisoner and no one else was poisoned last night, right? The second kill was from the SK(Samus) and the poisoner seems to be part of mafia or is every other night vigilante. We will see.

I can forgive you guys for being ignorant of Metroid lore, but when you're making claims like that with obviously no attempt to do the homework it's pretty stupid. 

Dark Samus is from Metroid Prime 2 and 3.  MP2 had Phazon.  That ENTIRE GAME revolved around a nasty substance called Phazon that was corrupting the planet and Samus.  Allow me to quote a Metroid wiki: 
"Phazon, as coined by the Space Pirates (formerly referred to as the "Great Poison" by the Chozo)"

GREAT POISON.  OBVIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE OUR POISONER

Uhmm, I'd never guessed that. Seems too elaborate, and kudos to prof if he went through all these details.

We can only wait, pretty much all of the discussion will start as soon as we know, how many kills happened, and what are the scans and reports of the people with important roles.

benao87 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

Again, why am I in your suspect list?

1. How you reacted to Mario.

2. You have different play right now. You seem a different person. 

Around the Network

Since I answered your question now answer mine benao.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

@yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

As previously mentioned when I listened my reasons for voting Zero to see who was lying, Spurge is now my main suspect. He lied about blocking Mario for a very long time and outright refused to say who he did block instead until toNight. Something which HappyD's posts later on seem to suggest isn't the case. Personally I believe that we are in a scenerio to get two scum in return for no losses to town.

After that I'm less certain. FF seems to be slipping under the radar again and I'd really like to hear from Stefl again but I don't think either of them are scum really, just disinterested town (especially Stefl who is basically confirmed). Bong I consider town and HappyD's rage has made me think he is town.

Also, inb4 "Look who shows up when mentioned", I have Kendo on a Tuesday which severely limits my freetime.

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
I'm not sure that we even had a vigilante in the first place. We will find out tonight. Dark Samus doesn't seem like she would be the poisoner and no one else was poisoned last night, right? The second kill was from the SK(Samus) and the poisoner seems to be part of mafia or is every other night vigilante. We will see.

I can forgive you guys for being ignorant of Metroid lore, but when you're making claims like that with obviously no attempt to do the homework it's pretty stupid. 

Dark Samus is from Metroid Prime 2 and 3.  MP2 had Phazon.  That ENTIRE GAME revolved around a nasty substance called Phazon that was corrupting the planet and Samus.  Allow me to quote a Metroid wiki: 
"Phazon, as coined by the Space Pirates (formerly referred to as the "Great Poison" by the Chozo)"

GREAT POISON.  OBVIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE OUR POISONER

Well this makes last night more confusing.........unless.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yoshiya said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

@yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

As previously mentioned when I listened my reasons for voting Zero to see who was lying, Spurge is now my main suspect. He lied about blocking Mario for a very long time and outright refused to say who he did block instead until toNight. Something which HappyD's posts later on seem to suggest isn't the case. Personally I believe that we are in a scenerio to get two scum in return for no losses to town.

After that I'm less certain. FF seems to be slipping under the radar again and I'd really like to hear from Stefl again but I don't think either of them are scum really, just disinterested town (especially Stefl who is basically confirmed). Bong I consider town and HappyD's rage has made me think he is town.

Also, inb4 "Look who shows up when mentioned", I have Kendo on a Tuesday which severely limits my freetime.

So spurge is your only supect? Any opinion about my alignment? How about benao and astro?

Mario scans spurg
Spurg blocks Yoshi
Radish cheer Mario
Nen watch Mario
Tracker tracks HappyD or FF
Bodyguard flip a coin between Nen & Radish
Vigilant hold off for tonight.

We'll probably secure a guilty scan with this combo and if not then we have a few uncofirmed townies left and we lynch one of them.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)