By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Happyd. Drive home instead of staying at work posting smileys.

I pop in every 5 minutes it's not slowing my work down. But I wish I could be home right now. Report testing is a bitch like that, data has to be in by tonight.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ask your boss what is more important?

Mafia and the real world, or what he has you doing just to torture you. Go plank your bosses desk and then his ferrari.

Hahahaha :) My boss doesn't care about me, neither I him. I do it for my client. I will never please my boss, he will never appreciate my value, sadly.

spurgeonryan said:
Successfully plank his desk and youtube it and he will worship you. Plank your clients paperwork as well.

I will print a picture of you that I have kept in my wallet for the next time I visit Montreal. In case I have a padib sighting. I will then plank it.

Haha, hopefully I'll be there at the same time as you, I don't live there anymore

I should plank my boss. lol

Question, in terms of coherence, why would you print a picture you already have in your wallet? So scummy.

supermario128 said:
I'm not sure that we even had a vigilante in the first place. We will find out tonight. Dark Samus doesn't seem like she would be the poisoner and no one else was poisoned last night, right? The second kill was from the SK(Samus) and the poisoner seems to be part of mafia or is every other night vigilante. We will see.

I can forgive you guys for being ignorant of Metroid lore, but when you're making claims like that with obviously no attempt to do the homework it's pretty stupid. 

Dark Samus is from Metroid Prime 2 and 3.  MP2 had Phazon.  That ENTIRE GAME revolved around a nasty substance called Phazon that was corrupting the planet and Samus.  Allow me to quote a Metroid wiki: 
"Phazon, as coined by the Space Pirates (formerly referred to as the "Great Poison" by the Chozo)"

GREAT POISON.  OBVIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE OUR POISONER

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

GREAT POISON.  OBVIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE OUR POISONER

EXACTLY! Thanks for linking that. Glad someone agrees with me.

Seriously though, I have the trilogy but am still on the first game. Thus, I blame Nen.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Bong is going to kill me. H is the vigilantes.

I am certainly not a vigilante, but I don't make a promise I couldn't keep.

spurgeonryan said:

Also funny that you would assume I am a vigilante and not just scum. Do you happen to know for sure that I am town?

I admit, I would like to think you are town, but I am starting to doubt it.

Bong Lover said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am certainly not a vigilante, but I don't make a promise I couldn't keep.

Promiceception!

But I meant a promise from Spurge.

Bong Lover said:
spurgeonryan said:

Also funny that you would assume I am a vigilante and not just scum. Do you happen to know for sure that I am town?

I admit, I would like to think you are town, but I am starting to doubt it.

Why would you like to think he is town? He is now the most suspicious player here right now followed by Benao and Yoshi. He lied to our faces that he blocked Mario. No townie will do that. If he is a townie I would have expected him to say you are lying and you are scum but he told us he blocked Mario to save his ass.  

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5221432

By mario:  "Spurge, I scanned you scum. Just give it up already."

This is what force spurge to lie. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5221432

By scum spurge: "Mario is scum confirmed! You scanned Shit buddy! Radish was right about you then. 

Tell me...how did you scan me? I will wait."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5221448

By mario: What do you mean "how"? I was next in line to become cop. Now, I am cop. You are scum.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5221453

By scum spurge: Bullshit. You are not. Also I know you have not scanned me....

Wanna continue?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5221457

By Scum spurge: "Noctis had too much of a hard on for me, I am not sure if scum or town. Probably just a lameO.

You were the other one, but had no reason for your distrust of me.

I blocked you bitch! Game over. Bahaha! I have been dying to finally get someone like this. I blocked happyd night one."

HappyD did you get blocked night 1? 

He even refuse to tell me if he block mario, I asked him over and over again. If you guy still let him slide after this. I don't know what will I think with you guys.