By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I apologize to supermario, after all I shouldn't have doubted the greatest videogames character ;)

@Nen, care to tell us who you watched leaving his house last night?

Around the Network

Here is our mafia role cop......Mario is clean.
Now to hunt for the last possible scum......or two.

So:
Mario scans spurg or HappyD
Tracker? track Yoshi or Noctis
Vigilant? Stay cool.......plus if we have one i don't think he has more than 2 shots
Me watch Mario
Radish cheer Mario
Bodyguard sleeps with nen

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

benao87 said:
Nen, care to tell us who you watched leaving his house last night?

Just when the day is about to start for obvious reasons.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Here is our mafia role cop......Mario is clean.
Now to hunt for the last possible scum......or two.

So:
Mario scans spurg or HappyD
Tracker? track Yoshi or Noctis
Vigilant? Stay cool.......plus if we have one i don't think he has more than 2 shots
Me watch Mario
Radish cheer Mario
Bodyguard sleeps with nen

Radish & Mario combo is the best thing for us right now, so the Bodyguard should decide between me and Radish randomly

And I will decide between watching Radish or mario randomly.

If I was the last mafia and was destperate situation like this l would make a do or die move like targeting Mario...

so the boduguard should consider protecting Mario instead of me.....

Didn't check for 18 hours and have 150+ new posts to check - does anyone mind giving me a quick summary before I check through?

Just a few things that I can comment on from what I've seen:

1) Zero scanned guilty supposedly- I think it's pretty much guaranteed that he will be lynched today, and I have no problem with that. Might vote in a few minutes
2) Spurge could be the last mafia, sure - but does anyone have any evidence to suggest this is the case? Assuming not, I'm still not totally against seeing where that route takes us tomorrow

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Nen, just stick to the original plan. That one will work out best. The can't target me because you will be watching me. They can't target you because the body guard will target you. That just leaves Radish unprotected. So instead we say the body guard should flip a coin between you and Radish. That way it will be a risk to target either one of you. They will have to look else where. Perhaps getting rid of a confirmed townie (Stefl).

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

radishhead said:
Didn't check for 18 hours and have 150+ new posts to check - does anyone mind giving me a quick summary before I check through?

1) Zero scanned guilty supposedly- I think it's pretty much guaranteed that he will be lynched today, and I have no problem with that. Might vote in a few minutes
2) Spurge could be the last mafia, sure - but does anyone have any evidence to suggest this is the case? Assuming not, I'm still not totally against seeing where that route takes us tomorrow

1) He was scanned guilty. He was lynched already. Your vote isn't needed. :P

2) I have pretty daunting evidence, yes. Assuming he didn't lie as town for some reason.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yoshiya said:

talking about lying, we have a scenerio in which either Mario or Spurge is lying (he couldn't have both been blocked and got guilty scan in the same Night). The easiest way to find who is lying is to vote for Zero because if Mario is telling the truth, we get two scum with zero loss for town and if Mario is lying we lose an unclaimed role at the cost of one scum and a confirmed townie.

Vote: Zero

This is good logic. 
Vote Zero
(EBNR:  oops too late)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
By the way. I am posting from the shower. Thinkkng about noctis........

That is the scummiest thing I have done all game.....

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Great I totally forgot about FF...........