By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Fuck this kindle and its autocorrsct!

Pain in my fat ass.

Happyd. If Mario is right about zero then that proves he is telling the truth. If you vote Mario we may never know and will be possible ky out a deputy. If you vote me you will still not know if he is telling the truth. Because there is no evidence. Zero is the best bet. This will tell all of us if he can be trusted. Then him and nen would be the only ones we could trust.

Why can't it be mario? you said you blocked him.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Vigilantes and a SK?

Also, what is with a recruitable SK? Could Rom have recruits someone ala cult roles?

Ah man, we talked about this.

It means Rol could be recruited to the town (by Linkz)......the scum too may have a recruiter to recruite the SK (unlikely)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mods VOTALs! please!!

spurgeonryan said:
Wow! He stopped blowing up as soon as you mentioned it. Nice work nen!

Happyd! Now jump on one foot! Whistle Winne Dixie. Tell us your role!

Did you block mario or not?

spurgeonryan said:
As I said noctis. You are not going to listen to anything I have to say and twist my words. So again...ignore.

If he is telling the truth, we will only know with a zero lynch. That is who he said he scanned. Duh.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Oh yeah I rememberthay was linkz role. Still did not understandit. Horrible with roles. Prof always making up new ones.

Guys chill, don't lose your heads.

We are waiting for zero to roleclaim, let's just focus on supermario and zero.

Wondering what are the votals.

So, I've been thinking a little bit about the mario scan debacle and looked at the numbers a little bit. Basically, the way it looks to break down to me, there would be no benefit to scum to fake claim deputy.

If mario is scum he will either be exposed tonight if zero flips town, or he sacrifices zero to live one more night and use his role to force a mislynch in which case he'd be lynched immediately. In either scenario town maintains enough of a numerical advantage that they can still lynch scum. In fact, if there is just two scum left as nen(?) suggested this would be a losing strategy, it would require the scum team to be 6 person strong for a fake claim to make any sense at this point, and it would require the mafia to have two night kills through the game to even make sense. Unless their endgame is to quickly move to a 5 town - 2 scum configuration and try to win from that position, which is the best possible outcome for scum I can find if mario is scum. Again, that is assuming scum will maintain 2 killing roles through the next two Nights which I am guessing is a bit of a stretch.

So, either scum has made a big mistake or the scan and role claim are genuine. I think the claim is good, and pending a vote total I will vote zero eventually.

And spurge, just answer the question. I think most people have realized by now that you did not block mario, so just come out and say it.

spurgeonryan said:
Fine you win! I left the thread. O thank god happyd left. He was making no sense.

Did you block Mario or not?

VOTAL:

Zero-  Mario (L-6), Stefl(L-5), Noctis(L-4), Nen(L-3), Yoshi (L-2), Spurge(L-1)

Zero is at L-1.