By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:
Anyways, with all that said, it's pretty clear that Spurge is scum.

His roleblocker play way just reactionary and well, gj to Mario for making that come out (my point on lying still stands though).

vote Spurge

You started a debate that it's too convenient for him to claim cop when the cop dies. Mario claimed deputy( deputy replaced a cop when the cop is lynch or killed). Also having this debate, he is not doing a good job lying here and there so instead of tyring to find out if he is the deputy or not, you are willing to vote for spurge were mario wouldn't be proven 100% that he is the cop and You will still have doubts that he is telling the truth when day 4 comes.

FoS on that HappyD.

HoS benao

Why? His play started to become very different.

UNVOTE: Spruge scum

VOTE: Zero

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
supermario128 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Where is spurge? Spurge is usually all over the place especially when the game becomes very interesting.
Oh shivering in fear.

Probably the latter. He had a good run, but he can't get out of this one with the evidence I have a against him.

So wait, you didn't actually scan me? Because if that's the case then I have no reason to believe you are lying like I currently believe you are (I thought when you said about having a scan/claim on me you were saying you had scanned me and were accusing me of being guilty).

@Nen If required to I will roleclaim but if it turns out Mario's scan wasn't on me then I won't have any reason to. I don't want to unnecessarily reveal information to scum if I am not required to do so.

Also, Mario why do you think there is a Bodyguard on top of a 2-shot Doc and a one-shot Nurse (whom both have the ability to have their shots replenished if Radish is telling the truth)?

Unvote: Mario

My vote no longer has a reason to be where it is (unless Mario really is saying he scanned me guilty in which case it will be straight back on)

I really think it scummy how you reacted to Mario's claim.

I assumed he was bluffing when he said he scaned you, but you got overly defensive becouse you didnt consider that fact

....coze your scum ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
By the way. I am town roleblocker.

You didnt have to role claim yet >_>

Anwho that means your telling the truth or we have a 2nd mafia team.

How many shots do you have ? And who did you target these past few nights.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
By the way. I am town roleblocker.

*cough*

mafia role blocker

What do you think of Zero and Yoshiya?

What about Nacho dofus :P

spurgeonryan said:
Bullshit. You are not. Also I know you have not scanned me....

Wanna continue?

Townie response, com one mario just say who you scanned.

You will live another day and can try new tactis tomorow now lets see if you scanned HappyD, Noctis or Yoshi (like I'm hoping)

spurgeonryan said:
By the way, been right 90 percent of this game. Just could not get you stubborn mules to listen. Take a leap with me. Happyd is scum or playing like horse Shit this game. I have not changed people. Pretty good trick if I happened to be scum. With how bad you say I am....

You got like 2 people who really suspect you....ease up man :(

Also Mario is using a good tactic......badly. He's probably messing with  Ya...........I hope.

Now stop getting  angry wil every damn post and play for fun for once.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Vote: Zero

Yeah, he is the one I scanned. My result came back guilty. I was not blocked like Spurge says. He is the liar here. Zero is scum and Spurge is likely scum as well. I am also very suspicious of HappyD.

Sorry to be such a tease about this, but I really did think it would give us the best results.

You could've at least backed me up when my head with losing MP (Mind points) aginst Zero >_>

Wellat least you listed to me :)

I disagree with you observation, I think Yoshi's repponse was more scummy than Spurg's.....minues the role claim of course.

I suggest you scan HappyD or Spurg  tomorow .

Any result is good result from now on....guilty or inoccent.

Spurg the moment you return i want a list of your night targets.....

nen-suer said:
Yoshiya said:
supermario128 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Where is spurge? Spurge is usually all over the place especially when the game becomes very interesting.
Oh shivering in fear.

Probably the latter. He had a good run, but he can't get out of this one with the evidence I have a against him.

So wait, you didn't actually scan me? Because if that's the case then I have no reason to believe you are lying like I currently believe you are (I thought when you said about having a scan/claim on me you were saying you had scanned me and were accusing me of being guilty).

@Nen If required to I will roleclaim but if it turns out Mario's scan wasn't on me then I won't have any reason to. I don't want to unnecessarily reveal information to scum if I am not required to do so.

Also, Mario why do you think there is a Bodyguard on top of a 2-shot Doc and a one-shot Nurse (whom both have the ability to have their shots replenished if Radish is telling the truth)?

Unvote: Mario

My vote no longer has a reason to be where it is (unless Mario really is saying he scanned me guilty in which case it will be straight back on)

I really think it scummy how you reacted to Mario's claim.

I assumed he was bluffing when he said he scaned you, but you got overly defensive becouse you didnt consider that fact

....coze your scum ?

One of his statements effectively said that he had a guilty scan on me, how was I supposed to know he was lying? In that scenerio wouldn't you vote for the person that seemed to be lying to get you lynched?

Also, talking about lying, we have a scenerio in which either Mario or Spurge is lying (he couldn't have both been blocked and got guilty scan in the same Night). The easiest way to find who is lying is to vote for Zero because if Mario is telling the truth, we get two scum with zero loss for town and if Mario is lying we lose an unclaimed role at the cost of one scum and a confirmed townie.

nen-suer said:

Spurg the moment you return i want a list of your night targets.....

Unless he was lying, he's already said that he blocked HappyD Night 1 and Mario Night 2.

On a seperate note, I am even more convinced that Spurge is scum after have a quick look back to find these results. When Mario came in saying he had information Spurge didn't react at all. It wasn't until Mario made it look like he had information on Spurge that Spurge claimed that he had roleblocked Mario.

Something we need to discuss now:

We didn't have any case of poisoning last night...and that can be attributed to 2 reasons.

1- Rol was blocked and killed last night.
Mafia wont do that kind of combo unless they knew they were dealing with killing role
meaning the mafia have a role cop in their ranks.

2- The poisoner is a mafia role (1xshot) who used his ability night 1.
That means Rol is a normal SK and the second kill we had night1 and 2 were his not the vigilantist's.

I'm leaning towards the 2nd reason because the vigilant night1 kill was a bit rash
and Nacho was supposibly is the mafia role blocker
plus prof should've revealed that Rol was the poisoner in his flip
and most of all its more probable than assuming Rol was scanned then blocked then killed.

And If the poisoner is a mafia role then the mafia group is 4 members max and we have
two remaining. If Zero is one then we just need to get the last of them.
Like I said mafia are fewer than average, but they make for it in abilities.
Seth role suggest we have a bulletproof?