By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Na, I wouldn't call it bad play. You can say that if you want. As far as others trusting me, yes they will. No one is going to vote against the deputy/cop...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Na, I wouldn't call it bad play. You can say that if you want. As far as others trusting me, yes they will. No one is going to vote against the deputy/cop...

We'll see about that.

Supposedly you've been cop every since DT went down, yeah? So you're a backup cop?

Your play interests me but the claim itself is hogwash.

Who did you scan Night 1, or didn you not scan Night 1?

happydolphin said:
supermario128 said:

We'll see about that.

Supposedly you've been cop every since DT went down, yeah? So you're a backup cop?

Your play interests me but the claim itself is hogwash.

Who did you scan Night 1, or didn you not scan Night 1?

Step up your game HappyD, he is claiming deputy, so he can't scan until the official cop (DT) is out of the game.

@supermario I do not believe you and I stand at my vote against you. You have given me zero reasons to believe that you are town, and the only thing I percieved was you trying to generate chaos and confusion, just when we are building a good idea of who's town, and who's not.

benao87 said:

@supermario I do not believe you and I stand at my vote against you. You have given me zero reasons to believe that you are town, and the only thing I percieved was you trying to generate chaos and confusion, just when we are building a good idea of who's town, and who's not.

Haha. I love when scum try to cast doubt on the cop. It makes it very easy for town. The only people I went after were the people I was suspicious of. We have a much better picture of who is town and scum now then before I said anything.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Haha. I love when scum try to cast doubt on the cop. It makes it very easy for town. The only people I went after were the people I was suspicious of. We have a much better picture of who is town and scum now then before I said anything.

No, it doesn't because I am town and I have never seen anyone make a defense for a strategy where lying is central to the play. I respect your shrewdness, but as far as gaining town's trust, lying is not the way to go about it, especially not jumping from one scan to another.

Also this is the first time I hear about the deputy role.

Around the Network

Anyways, with all that said, it's pretty clear that Spurge is scum.

His roleblocker play way just reactionary and well, gj to Mario for making that come out (my point on lying still stands though).

vote Spurge

Vote: zero

took me some time until my no-attention-paying-self realised what mario was doing. While it is not that simple, I will go a if then route with this one.

benao87 said:

Step up your game HappyD, he is claiming deputy, so he can't scan until the official cop (DT) is out of the game.

I was hoping he would answer that so I could make sure he was telling the truth. But I didn't play it right.

You know what

unvote

I'm feeling really uncomfortable with all these bold claims. Miller, deputy.

I'm not following this. Spurge, I'm waiting for you to give an answer to Mario' s move cause I get the feeling you're not online since that happened.

happydolphin said:
supermario128 said:

No, it doesn't because I am town and I have never seen anyone make a defense for a strategy where lying is central to the play. I respect your shrewdness, but as far as gaining town's trust, lying is not the way to go about it, especially not jumping from one scan to another.

Also this is the first time I hear about the deputy role.

For the record, happy, can you confirm or deny whether you were blocked on Night 1?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!