By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:

Com'on.

Did you see that we had a nurse? That should be proof enough for you.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
By the way. I am town roleblocker.

I am not too impressed by this ole claim. It comes out of the blue 5 minutes before spurge alledgedly catches up to the fact that he's been scanned guilty. Seems like a desperation preemtive role claim to me.

What's your game supermario? I'm going to call BS on your roleclaim. Instead of good plays to get information I only see you trying to create chaos between your claims. Either you are scum, or really bad at holding information.

You slipped the other day that there were 5 mafia members almost as a fact, when nobody could've known that. And now this?

Vote:Supermario128

supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

Com'on.

Did you see that we had a nurse? That should be proof enough for you.

Who did you scan though, Yoshiya or Spurge?

--spam--

---

User was permabanned for spamming ads and links

~tads12

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Who did you scan though, Yoshiya or Spurge?

I didn't reveal who I scanned yet, maybe it was you. :P

I've had my fun though.

Noctis responded pretty well.

Zero responded terribly, but at least he gave his opinion on people.

Spurge responded terribly, role claimed to try and save his life, but lied while doing so. I'm confident he is mafia role blocker. He didn't even give opinions on Zero/ Yoshiya saying he has no idea.

Yoshiya reacted the way a townie should. Although, I am still not 100% convinced with him.

HappyD comes out of this looking pretty scummy in my eyes as well. He might not be town after all.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Happyd does not care who he scanned. You lurked tonmuchhisgame happyd.

Inould also be willing tolunch totally change of play final fan. Happyd has lurked and ben scummy by not bringing any substance to the table. Final fan just totally changed his style of play.

Unless happyd says something brilliant, he is scum.

vote: happyd

Playing with you is stupid.

@Mario. Your play is shit. You're lying left right and center to suscite reactions from players, but all it does it make you appear as someone who is desperately trying to bring answers to town while not committing to a claim.

How is town supposed to trust you.

Vote: Zero

Yeah, he is the one I scanned. My result came back guilty. I was not blocked like Spurge says. He is the liar here. Zero is scum and Spurge is likely scum as well. I am also very suspicious of HappyD.

Sorry to be such a tease about this, but I really did think it would give us the best results.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Vote: Zero

Yeah, he is the one I scanned. My result came back guilty. I was not blocked like Spurge says. He is the liar here. Zero is scum and Spurge is likely scum as well. I am also very suspicious of HappyD.

Sorry to be such a tease about this, but I really did think it would give us the best results.

Why are you suspicious but apologizing? I'm willing to believe this but do you realize you're the one who played badly (and well at the same time)?

You can't expect town to believe you when you dance around like that.

I personally do believe you, for now, but to consider me suspicious is, my apologies, quite stupid (quite frankly).

EBWOP: Read that as "Why are you suspicious [of me] but apologizing?".