By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Yoshiya said:
supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

Huh? I shouldn't have gone offline, I've had it open on a seperate tab this whole time whilst I watch youtube and play xbox O.o

So, you are not even going to comment about my claim/ scan on you? You are just giving up?

Ok, well I've now seen the relevant posts and this is actually the first time that you've said it was me that was scanned so how was I supposed to respond to an accusation that didn't exist?

As to your claim, I have nothing to counter it with except from my promise that I am town. The result of this is either that there is a busdriver/redirector in the game or you are lying. Having already discussed the likelihood of a redirecting role to be slim, I'm going to go with you lying so;

Vote: Mario

You do realize only a role claim can help you in a situation like this......even if your inoccent.

Attacking your accuser will make things worse for you becouse unlike you he role claimed.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Where is spurge? Spurge is usually all over the place especially when the game becomes very interesting.
Oh shivering in fear.

Probably the latter. He had a good run, but he can't get out of this one with the evidence I have a against him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Ahh, Once Mario has something we want his ugly face reveal it self......I'm gonna go and bash some heads in GOWA.

VG cures violence anyone who says otherwise is not a gamer.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Where is spurge? Spurge is usually all over the place especially when the game becomes very interesting.
Oh shivering in fear.

Probably the latter. He had a good run, but he can't get out of this one with the evidence I have a against him.

So wait, you didn't actually scan me? Because if that's the case then I have no reason to believe you are lying like I currently believe you are (I thought when you said about having a scan/claim on me you were saying you had scanned me and were accusing me of being guilty).

@Nen If required to I will roleclaim but if it turns out Mario's scan wasn't on me then I won't have any reason to. I don't want to unnecessarily reveal information to scum if I am not required to do so.

Also, Mario why do you think there is a Bodyguard on top of a 2-shot Doc and a one-shot Nurse (whom both have the ability to have their shots replenished if Radish is telling the truth)?

Unvote: Mario

My vote no longer has a reason to be where it is (unless Mario really is saying he scanned me guilty in which case it will be straight back on)

Right, just waiting for Spurge and Zero then.

Yes, video games PREVENT violence. I usually use them to take out frustration as well. lol

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

My ability is multi-target per night, for the record - Sure, I'll target you tonight Mario

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So rol was the SK, but DT scan.... oh.

Uhmm, so seth was mafia, I update my FoS on Spurge to HoS

Final-Fan said:
zero129 said:

So in other words its so stupid it just might work! .

Really why dont you go and relax dude, you had no other choice but to watch nacho imo with how many people where calling him out and saying he was scum before you even confirmed to watching him.Maybe nacho didnt really want to continue playing and since a lynch would of been coming for him anyways you guys could of easy outed one of your own players to confirm you guys as town.

So my theory to me isnt as bad as you think it is, but if you and others think it sucks well to each his own .

But i really do think your watcher but do we still know your really town watcher? that is the question.

Anyway this is the last time im replying to you on this as i said i wasnt saying it as fact and it was just a thoery on why your acting how you are plus i feel it has went on long enough and your wasting my time as i have other people to start going after .

That's not how the watcher works.  He watched HATMOZA, and saw nacho kill him.  You could argue that it was still a frame job to gain trust but your justification of "he had to TRACK nacho" is invalid.  I don't accept the theory that nacho wanted to quit, and I seriously doubt that nacho would go along with a plan to sacrifice himself to help nen out. 

Then, nen is lying? Or you are supporting the theory of a busdriver?

benao87 said:
Final-Fan said:
zero129 said:

So in other words its so stupid it just might work! .

Really why dont you go and relax dude, you had no other choice but to watch nacho imo with how many people where calling him out and saying he was scum before you even confirmed to watching him.Maybe nacho didnt really want to continue playing and since a lynch would of been coming for him anyways you guys could of easy outed one of your own players to confirm you guys as town.

So my theory to me isnt as bad as you think it is, but if you and others think it sucks well to each his own .

But i really do think your watcher but do we still know your really town watcher? that is the question.

Anyway this is the last time im replying to you on this as i said i wasnt saying it as fact and it was just a thoery on why your acting how you are plus i feel it has went on long enough and your wasting my time as i have other people to start going after .

That's not how the watcher works.  He watched HATMOZA, and saw nacho kill him.  You could argue that it was still a frame job to gain trust but your justification of "he had to TRACK nacho" is invalid.  I don't accept the theory that nacho wanted to quit, and I seriously doubt that nacho would go along with a plan to sacrifice himself to help nen out. 

How does my post suggest to you that nen is lying if there isn't a bus driver? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
benao87 said:
Final-Fan said:

How does my post suggest to you that nen is lying if there isn't a bus driver? 

Nvm, I skipped the part that you were replying to zero's theory.

My bad.

radishhead said:
My ability is multi-target per night, for the record - Sure, I'll target you tonight Mario

That's not usually how your role works, is it?

Nintendo still doomed?