By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

Huh? I shouldn't have gone offline, I've had it open on a seperate tab this whole time whilst I watch youtube and play xbox O.o

So, you are not even going to comment about my claim/ scan on you? You are just giving up?

Huh? That happened? I seemed to have missed a bunch of posts one sec

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Like others have said, this is an unusually strong Watch power, which casts doubt on your claim.  Even a broken clock (zero) is right twice a day.  But I'd rather lynch spurge at the moment. 

A broken clock is always broken and you shouldn't even hint any kind of doubt aginst me or my claim.

If mario scaned Yoshi then you and Noctis will look really bad while Spurg and Astro will look good

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aw you're unlimited? Then I've been wasting my night actions - I'm part promoter, so I can visit people and give them extra uses on their abilities

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

Huh? I shouldn't have gone offline, I've had it open on a seperate tab this whole time whilst I watch youtube and play xbox O.o

So, you are not even going to comment about my claim/ scan on you? You are just giving up?

Ok, well I've now seen the relevant posts and this is actually the first time that you've said it was me that was scanned so how was I supposed to respond to an accusation that didn't exist?

As to your claim, I have nothing to counter it with except from my promise that I am town. The result of this is either that there is a busdriver/redirector in the game or you are lying. Having already discussed the likelihood of a redirecting role to be slim, I'm going to go with you lying so;

Vote: Mario

radishhead said:
Aw you're unlimited? Then I've been wasting my night actions - I'm part promoter, so I can visit people and give them extra uses on their abilities

Then why did you talk about either Rol OR DT having a killing role yesterDay. That heavily implies you had a role that could target two people and this sounds like it is a single target ability.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

Man stop being such a tease and just say it already...

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:

You did what ?!! I'm pretty sure I said I was unlimited back on day 2 >_>

Radish are you trying to troll me.....sigh.

No harm done, once Mario reveal his scan and we lynch him ( and he flips mafia)  use your ability on him.

I will watch either you or Mario (I'll flip a coin) so the mafia will have no choice but to kill me.

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

Like others have said, this is an unusually strong Watch power, which casts doubt on your claim.  Even a broken clock (zero) is right twice a day.  But I'd rather lynch spurge at the moment. 

A broken clock is always broken and you shouldn't even hint any kind of doubt aginst me or my claim.

If mario scaned Yoshi then you and Noctis will look really bad while Spurg and Astro will look good

Why will I look bad though? I still think spurge is scum even if mario scanned yoshi. My conviction won't falter. 

Where is spurge? Spurge is usually all over the place especially when the game becomes very interesting.
Oh shivering in fear.

nen-suer said:

Man stop being such a tease and just say it already...

I want to get reacts from everyone I mentioned first.

@Radish, you will use you ability on me. That way you can prove that you are telling the truth. Nen will have to watch me. Which forces mafia to have to kill Nen. Bodyguard should protect Nen. Thus we are all protected; a very solid plan.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089